Ch.7-

There we many pictures of me and matt doing couple things. kissing, having sex, holding hands, ect. "But," I said but I was just so shocked. I only met matt a few days ago and we were barely around eachother. "I know you guys are teens and want to have a fun wild life but I don't want any relationships between any magcon member, Cameron your fine. Kalyna is a fan, not a member." Bart said and matt had a frown on. "we aren't dating tho." I said "I know but I'm just letting you guys know. I'm aware that this is photoshopped but the fans arnt." he says. "ok," matt says and everyone is akwardly standing there. "Ok, that not all I wanted to talk about. magcon was great did you guys have fun?" He asks and a murmur of yeses and yeahs came from everyone. "ok so next stop is New York. Then to Georgia and next month in planning on going to Canada," "YES!!" Shawn interrupted. we all laughed. "yes, shawn, the great country of Canada! But I'm still sorting things out and talking to the head director of the place your performing at." he says and we nod. He informs us about the flights and other things until it's time to leave

I walk to my room an Kalyna is spinning super fast in her chair. I laugh and she gets scared and jumps but her foot hits the wheel of the chair and she trips and lands face down. I laugh uncontrollably. "ugh." she groans. "here let me help you." I say an free my fit I laughter. I grab her hand and help her up. "So how was the meeting?" She asks and sits back on the chair.
Can you hand me my drink?" I ask her and she get my half drunken coke from the mini fridge. "so, there were these pictures.. Of me and matt," I say. "And Bart said we can't be together but we weren't together in the first place!"

"Wow," she replys. "it can't wait to go to New York!"she randomly blurts. "they have an amusement park here!" I say. "really? What kind?" He says excited. "wanna go with all of us?" I ask "and it's called Hershey park. like the candy bar, it was originally made here and they have a whole amusement park and everything!" "Cool," she says and starts getting ready. I exit the room and go to my room. I open the door and matt was half naked. "What the fuq?!" I scream and put my hands over my face. "oh shit!" I trip and fall on him. I open my eyes an we were inches apart. why does this seem so right? I realize he's naked and jump off of him. "I have clothes on now." he says a few minutes later. "uhh.." I say. "hey Sam." he says blushing, why? "Um hey matt." I say back my cheeks turning red. uh wtf ?? Why am I soo nervous talking to matt?

Matts POV

"What the fuq?!" Sam screams and covers her eyes and walks alittle but falls on me we go to the ground. She opens her eyes and I just want to kiss her. She jumps up as i lean in. -_- she covers her eyes and I slide my clothes on. "hi sam." I say and I blush. stahp it matt! "Um Hey matt." he replys. I was so nervous and I just awkwardly stood there. "Um are you coming to Hershey park with us?" I ask and she nodded. "k cool." I said and Cameron was currently in the bathroom. "uh I need to get dressed, just don't turn around." she said and I faced the wall. I heard her shifting and the sound of her taking her clothes off. my phone ranged and it was on the table so I attempted to grab it and accidently looked at her with only underwear and a bra..... she didn't notice. shit wtf ?? "I'm done..." she said after a couple minutes. "Uh.. yeah.. um wanna leave?" I asked and she grabbed her phone. we walked down the long narrow hall and and our hands brushed against each others. it was so akward. I think she sensed how I felt and just grabbed my hand and laced them together. Sparks tingled my fingers and butterfly's flew around my stomache. (A/n:A potato flew around my room, lol I'm stupid nvm.) I looked down at her and she looked up at me considering our major height differrence. We smiled at eachother and got in the elevator. I used my free hand and pressed the button that had a 1 with a star next to it. "so is Alexis joining?" I asked. "probably not," "why?" "Because if I see that bitch again I'll beat her ass." "Why?" "She had sex with Cameron." "why?" "Is that all u say?" She asked and looked at me. "ha, no." She chuckled and the elevator dinged and the doors slid open. She let go if my hand and my heart almost dropped. I instantly missed holding her hand. she walked to mahogany and gave her a hug.