Ch26-Apology not excepted

SAMs POV

"Baby I'm so-" "DONT FUCKING DARE CALL ME 'baby', screw you! The first time I forgave you but I had enough! I don't even care if you fuck around with more bitches because we're done!" I yelled and I never thought I'd ever seen Matthew Espinosa cry. "I'm sorry, will you just let me explain? Please?" He asked. "if the explanation is shittier than your personality then don't ever talk to me again." I said and he took a deep breath. "Sam I love you," "bullshit" I muttered. "your my one and only, I want only you, Anna is my girlfriend yes I cheated on both of you and I won't deny it but I just want us to be happy again! I realize how much we fight lately but that's what brings us together, babe I love you." He said and I rolled my eyes, yes I was being a total bitch to his apology but it's not my fault he cheated, maybe I'm to boring,ugly,idk.. "That was cute," I mocked "but that was just telling how much of a fucking lier you are, if you really wanted me and only me then you would treat me like a princess but you don't! What if you saying the exact same thing to her! And if that's how you treat Anna, cheating and telling the other girl you love them more, then what kind of boyfriend are you so why waste my time on you? what's the point if I know 100% that I can't and never will trust you with my heart, okay? Just fucking leave me alone. bye Matt I did love you heck, I still do and I always will a part of my broken heart will always love you but i can't keep letting you cheat on me. Please do not make this harder trying to apologize if you know I won't except it, were DONE!" I wasn't crying, but I kind of felt better after then rant. He got up and walked away. That's when I started crying. no not crying more like freaking waterfalls and tsunamis pouring of of my eyes and I sounded like a walrus being drowned my shrimps. (what?) I was a mess.. Why couldn't he just love me as much I as I loved him? Why couldn't he treat me the way I treated him? Why did this happen to me?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short I kno but I can feel the writers block chewing my mind!

The worst part of being depressed is being with people and still feeling alone
~
It's okay not to feel okay
~
The colors never light up anymore
~
Take me to Netherland..