Ch.6- Rumors

I got up and literally crawled to my drawers and picked out an outfit. "are you going to shower?" Can asks and rubbed his eyes. "yeah." I replied and he sat up. "wait let me go first!" He said and I shook my head. "no!" He tried to sprint into the bathroom but I jumped on him and we tumbled across the room. "uhh let go of me!" He screeched as I tugged on his 'weave'. After 3 minutes of fighting I was in the shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I put on eyeliner on my right eye and began my other eye. I accidentally winged it out too far. I wiped a little bit off and then it smudged. I groaned and used a qtip to wipe it off and fix it. I put on my two favorite lipsticks and started curling my hair.

I walked to mahoganys room and she was applying her signature red lips. "hey girl!" She exclaimed. "I can't Beleive cam hit that." She said and y jaw dropped. "him and Kalyna?" I asks and she nodded buckling her belt. "Ew." I mentally gagged. "So, cam asked Bart If Kalyna can come for the rest of the magcon for and he said yes. so I guess we'll be touring with her for a while." Se informed. "k, cool. she seems nice." I said and Kalyna came in. With a cardboard tray of Starbucks. "I got us coffee." she said. "YAS! I already love you!" I exclaimed and she laughed. I grabbed a caramel mocha and put a straw in. We sat outside since the weather was nice. "So unheard cam got some." I smirked. she giggled and nodded. me and mahogany playfully screamed and laughed. "omg shut up!" She said embarrassed. "so, are you guys even dating yet?" Mahogany asks and she smiled ear to ear. "mmhm." she confirmed. I pretended to faint. "Jesus! My brother is so! Uhh!" I said and she laughed. "I'm what?!" Cameron came in. we all laughed. "we have a meeting to go too. Babe, I wish you could come!" He soda and kissed her cheek. we all went to the lobby and Bart led us to a conference room. "ahem." he cleared his throat. "so yesterday's magcon was great but there is a rumor and I wanna know if it's true." He said very irritated. "what rumor?" I asked and he gave me his phone. "the rumor of you and matt hooking up. I know this event is for fun but I don't want relationships with other members in the bag on crew, cam your fine. Kalyna is not a magcon member." He says. "but me and matt don't have a thing." I say and matt looks somewhat hurt. "uh yeah, we don't have have any other type of relationship other then friendship." He says. "Then what is this?" He shows me a picture that makes my mind melt and my body numb.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok I'm late again. I have finals on Friday and my family issues is getting worse. Sorry for te messed up schedule! Thanks for voting!
Quote of the day: live simply so others can simply live. I could think of one but that was what came into mind, and this is a matthew espinosa book afterall.

•VOTE•👍
•COMMENT•💭
•FOLLOW•👤
•STAY FIERCE•💁