Ch.25- Bailed

SAMs POV

I woke up on the couch downstairs with everyone around me, I got up trying not to wake up Matt but it didn't work out because his arms were tightly around me and our legs were in a tangled mess.

"Don't leave me." he whined tightening his grip, "babe.. let go!" I said and he groaned and let me get up. I sat up and stretched. Matt pulled me down and kissed my nose then went back to sleep. I laughed and stood up walking upstairs and took a shower.
-
"come on we have toto Matt said from downstairs. Me, Alexis and mahog was in my room talking until we grew silent to eavesdrop. "duh! But Anna will be there! What are you ganna do, i told you it was a stupid plan Matt!" Carter whispered but ended up being louder.

I glamced at Alexis and she had a confused shocked face. "I'll keep Sam away then so you can spend time with Anna."

"dafuq?!" I said and we were all confused. "is he ch-" I started "NO! Matts not like that!" Mahogany interrupted and looked down, hoping what she said was true. "Who's Anna?" "LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CANT HOLD IT-" "ALEXIS!" I yelled and she shut her mouth. "Guys this is serious if he's cheating on me I'm litteraly going to go die in a hole!" I shouted. "Well there is good news, Kalyna is coming here tonight!" Mahogany said.

(Kalyna went home after MAGCON was canceled because her mom was worried but then let her stay at SAMs house for the rest of the summer. sorry for not explaining this earlier and stopped putting her in the book and yes I forgot I left her out and I'm just making everything up as I go... I made ^^all that up too and winged it..lol yay for authors.. what does this have to do with the book. oh no I'm getting off track but I can't stop typing.. stop.. stop.. OML just stop being so acting like you have adhd and a.d.d... You stupido AND BACK TO THE BOOK!)

"Yay!" I said and tried to forget what Matt said. Carter came up informed us about the party.

"who else is going?" I asked and he looked uncomfortable. "um idk it's going to be a pretty big party so yeah.. we should hang out more too so let's party together!" He said obviously hiding something. "I wanna hang out too but after the breakup I wanted to hang out more with Matt.." I said so he'll spill the beans but he just looked more nervous and he just walked away.

"TOLD YOU! SOME THINGIS GOING ON!" Mahog shouted.
-
(At party)

I was wearing shorts and a black crop top with a silk cardigan floral black thing..

Wow this house was so huge! Me,kalyna and mahogany went to the dance floor, Alexis went upstairs with Cameron.... 'wink wink'.. we started dancing and already I was having great time.

"Here!" a girl said a had a tray of shots. We shrugged and dranked it. it was so gross but whatever I'll get use to it! We kept dancing until carter grabbed me. "hey! Remember when I said I wanted to hang out more?" He asked and I nodded.

We went to the back yard and grabbed a bottle of beer. "so.." He said akwardly. "okay, okay, who's Anna? Because I don't see Elsa anywhere! Why is Matt hiding with her?" I blurted yelling. he looked nervous. "is he cheating on me AGAIN?!" I asked and he shook his head no. "LIER!" I said and walked away.

I went inside and pulled Kalyna. "Matt!" I yelled in Kalyna's face. "where is he? Is this about the Anna thing?" She asked. "idk.." I replied and she looked over my shoulder with her eyebrows scrunched confused. "um.. found him." She said.

I turned around and there he was. AND NO HE WAS NOT KISSING HER OR DONING FREAKY SHIT! Simply talking. HAHA JUST KIDDING THEY WERE NOT JUST simply TALKING! They were dancing and she was fucking striping, twerking, freaky, wiggle-wiggle, talk dirty to me, andaconda, Nicki Minaj's ass dancing all over him !!

"Espinosa your fucking dead!" I mumbled and walked over to them but was pulled halfway. Tay? "Just go with it, make him more jelly than you are." He whispered and we started dancing and flirtatiously dancing, before I even knew Taylor kissed me. like lip to lip.

Matt glanced over and stopped dancing..heI grabbed the girl and pushed her off stomping over here. he pushed Taylor. "Matt!" Anna yelled grabbing him. "babe!" She yelled and my face when from 0 to 100 real quick. "babe?!" I yelled in her face and she was confused. "no bitch that's my boyfriend!" I yelled at her. she threw a solid punch to my face. I threw one back harder and she pounced on me and punched my cheek and I flipped us over and was on top (les-be-honest?) I punched her a couple times before getting up and I looked over and Tay and Matt were fighting and I tried to break it up but was kicked by Anna. I scratched her face and punched her, I tried to punch her again but was pulled off by a cop. "STOP!" He barked. I locked over at Matt who was cuffed on the floor. "get on the ground!" He yelled. "fuck no!" I rebelled. "ma'am get on the ground now!" He yelled and grabbed my arm pinning me down cuffing my hands. I saw Cam running over but the cops pushing him back. "SAM!" He yelled and mahogany tried but couldn't come near us. We were put in police cars and were drove down to the station
-
me,matt,tay,and Anna were in jail cell waiting for Cameron. Anna kept looking at me. "Dafuq you looking at?" I yelled and she smirked. "some ratchet hoe." she replied and I grabbed her hair yanking it but Taylor pulled me.

"Come on, your bother bailed all of you guys out."

I sighed and we went home.
.
"It wasn't my fault!" I yelled at Cameron. "getting in a fight! Me having to bail you out! Explaining to our grandparents! All of this isn't your fault?!" He said angry. "okay sorry.." I have in and he felt bad. "it's okay." He groaned and gave me a hug, this is how it always was, Cameron always gave in when it came to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ohh crappppppp