Ch.4-pa?

(Sam in pic box!)
I woke up groggily and looked a the time. I ran around packing my things, I'm a very good at procrastinating. I finished packing and had 20 minutes it spare. I grabbed my hooka pen and just started to use it, I changed the 'flavor' of it to green apple, it was my favorite. my room, it was a giant cloud. it went away after a few minutes considering it was basically vapor. my grandma came in and hugged me tightly. "it's time to go Sammy." she said and I felt her wetting my shirt. "Don't cry grandma," I say and hug her harder. "I love you so much, dont forget that." she says and I grab my luggage. cam walked by and took it from my hands. "I got it cam. I say but he refuses. I shrug, when did he become so polite? I slip my shoes on and run into my grandpas arm. "Bye my honey munches of oats!" He squealed. "bye!" I got into he car and cam put my suit case in the back of the car. I watched as he jogged to the car and got inside. "can I tell you somethig? But don't get mad!" He says and switches the stick to 'R' and pulls out of out drive way. i already knew what he was going to say. "there's nothing you can't tell me, that I already know." I say and and I watch him switch it back to 'D' and he gave me a confused face before putting his attention to the road. "what do you mean?" He asks and I softly sigh. "I know you slept with Alexis you asshole." I say annoyed and irritated. "I'm really sorry Sam, from the bottom of my heart it was an accident.. we'll not really i take full responsibility for what i did. I was stupid and had to many drinks I didn't mean to and I honestly didn't mean to ruin your friendship! Please forgive me." he ranted and apologized even though I wasn't listening. "I got you a something." he said and he now has m attention. we get the the airport. And i watch him take his seat belt off and I get out. I stand up and get my luggage until he pulls out a new penny board. "wow, your going to 'buy' my trust back?" I walk to the entrance and the automatic doors slide open. fans surround me. I take pictures with them and I see Cameron get mobbed too. I pulled my everyday fake smile on and take pictures,sign arms, and follow people on twitter. after 10 mins. I go through the check in, security, and boarding process.

Matts POV

I land off of he plane and Taylor was there to pick me up. we were in Pennsylvania for magcon. me and Taylor were here first and carter should be here soon.

I watch carter walk here and I give him a hug and we do the 'guy handshake' thingy. we go to the hotel and Bart gives us a list of who goes in what room. "I heard cams sister is hot!" Carter says and coldly glare at him. "shut up..." I mumble to him and I see Nash and the jacks come! I'm run to him and jump on jack j. he barely catches me and we tumble to the ground. I get up and see Sam looking at me like 'wtf is wrong with this kid?'. I turn red at how beautiful she is. "Hi Sam." I say but it was really quiet, she was making me nervous! "What? Can you repeat that?" She asks. "hi Sam." I say louder. she smiles "hi mathew." she says and I see Nash grab her hand and drag her to where they we sitting. ugh! The jealousy is killing me!

SAMs POV

Nash drags me to his table where he was sitting. "hi Sam!" He says. "where's Alexis?" I ask and he looks down. "can I tell you something?" He asks and I nod. "she slept with Cameron!" "I know nash, your late af!" I say and he nods, I could tell he was upset too. I see Shawn and OMG! I had this major celeb crush on him since forever! My cheeks flush as he walks over here. "hi Sam!" He says and pulls me in a welcoming hug. I glance at matt who was sitting at a table with his head down looking at us. "hi Shawn." I say and Bart tells us to go to our room. matt quickly pushes Shawn out the way and grabs my suit case. "it's fine matt I got it," I say but he insists. "ok thanks." I say and he smiles. We walk to the elevator together with all of us crammed Into the small box. I press the button to level 7. "wait mines is 3!" "Press 5!" "My floor is on 3 too!" "Wait no! Go on 6 first!" They all scream in my ear! "Shut the hell up!" I scream and they all hush themselves. I hear the 'BEEP' and the elevator comes to a halt And I get off With matt. we both shared a room..... unfortunately. we go to our room and unpack.
Magcon day!
We were impatiently waiting back stage for mahogany to call us out. I listen to everyone scream which gave me a head ache but I brushed it off. "we all know her and love her! SAM DALLAS!" Mahogany screams. the security guard hands me a mic and I run out on stage and brush my hand on the people in the front rows' hands running on stage. "WHATS UP PITTSBURG?!" I ask them and mahogany calls out all of the boys. we all goofed around and sang songs and just did random things playing around. "ok! So who wants to come on stage?!" The whole room screamed and everyone raised thier hands jumping around. I see a girl a call her on stage. "so what's your name?" I ask her. "Kalyna!"

Cameron's POV

Once I saw this Kalyna It was love at first sight. she was beautiful, perfect and everything I wished for! KalynaLun
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What's up? Thanks KalynaLun for being in my book! I know I'm so off track of schedule but I'm trying, I really am!
Quote of the day: uhh I don't have one but remember everything happens for a reason and you have to pull the arrow back a before it launches to the target!

•VOTE•👍
•COMMENT•💭
•FOLLOW•👤
•STAY FIERCE•💁