Ch.19- your special

WARNING: BABY CHAPTER!
----------
I lightly slapped his arm trying to get him away from me. "matthew!" I screeched. he kept trying to chase me around with a spider in his hand. "matt get it away for me!" I yelled and I ran upstairs. he laughed and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I saw a shadow under the door and the spider crawled through the crack. did I mention I'm TERRIFIED of spiders? "agh!" I yelped. the spider crawled up the door and stopped on the door handle, great. how an I suppose to leave? "Matt!" I yelled mad he laughed. "open the door!" He chuckled. "I cant, asshole!" I screamed. I grabbed the toilet paper and threw it at the door causing the spider run closer to me.
-
Me and matt were laying in bed, legs tangled. my head was on his chest and my arms wrapped around him. Yeah, he saved me from the spider. "Matt," I whispered. "yeah?" He answered quietly drawing circles on my back. "I love you." I blurted and I knew he was smiling. "I love you too." I smiled even though he couldn't see. "be careful." I said below a whisper. "huh? Why?" I guess he heard. "nevermind." I said and he dropped it. "how many guys have you dated before me?" He asked and my eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" I asked him and he twitched. "how many?" He asked again, not in an angry tone but in a curious way. "How many have you dated before me?" I shot back. "I asked you first." he retorted. "ok 4, now how many girls have you dated?" I asked him and he got still as if he were guilty. "well, I wasn't the most preserved kid," he mumbled. "so?" "Ok...34, that I can think of right now." He said it quietly hoping I wouldn't hear but I heard it loud and clear. am I just the 35 one and then he's just ganna leave and have another 100 girls? am I even special to him? "Your different, your not those hoes I dated." he said like he was reading my mind. lies. I was stubborn about it. I am different, just in a bad way. I flipped over and faced my back toward matt. I wasn't jealous because, the past is the past I just didn't want matt holding me.

Matts POV

She flipped over and turned her back toward me curling up in a ball. he let go of me and I had a feeling she would get mad. of course now she hates me! I put my arm around her but he pushed it off, she never liked it when anyone touched her when she was mad. even the slightest touch. I rolled over and went to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wazzup French toasts ?!
Sorry I just needed to update, I have a new book coming out called 'dangerous' ofc it's a matt book!

Qoute if the day: all I can do is be me, who ever that is ~Bob Dylan

•VOTE•👍
•COMMENT•💭
•FOLLOW•👤
•STAY FIERCE•💁