Ch.21(lol)- pain

In honor of the 21st chapter and you guys know I always but a cheating/sad/exciting/violence juicy chapter in every book so enjoy this !
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Babe?" Matt called from the bathroom. "yeah?" I yelled back and I saw him walking in dressed up. not fancy but he have on tan khakis and a white shirt with a jean jacket vest type thing on. "where are you going?" I asked and continued scrolling through IG. "to a party." he answered spraying cologne on. "um..okay. I said softly. "Don't worry I'll be back, sober and still a virgin." he joked reassuring me. that's a lie. "Yeah, okay."
I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "why dont you ever trust me?" "I never said I didn't." I shot back and he rolled his eyes fixing his hair in the mirror. "we'll then who's Courtney?" I asked and he quickly turned around. "she's just an ex. and were friends now." he said and I sat up. "you fucking lier. then why does she keep texting you? And your replying." I shot. "sam, she won't leave me alone." He answered frustrated. "Why should I believe you?" I asked and he got really mad. "Fine then don't believe me." he mumbled something else that I couldn't hear and he left slamming the door. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. I threw it out of breath and layed in bed looking at the ceiling.
-
I woke up with matt beside me and his arm around my waist his hand was on top of mine. I looked at his hand. this motherfucker. Sarah- 567-8124 was written in pen on his hand. I threw him off of me and jumped up. he woke up confused. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled and he got up. "What?" He said still confused. "who the hell is Sarah?" I screamed and his face went pale. I slapped the shit out of him and started hitting his chest and he wrapped his arms around me throwing me off him an into the bed. he got ontop of him. "I'm sorry!" He yelled and I punched him and tried to get up. He got up too but I went into the bathroom. he grabbed me pinning me against the wall. "Sam. I'm-" "did you fuck her?" I asked and he looked down. "I'm so sorry." I pushed him and hurried to the bathroom and tried to shut the door but he held the door knob. he grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "I SAID IM FUCKING SORRY!!" He screamed and I threw a book at him. it was the first thing I had. "get the fuck away from me." I said and he pulled me in a hug and kissed me hard. I kissed back but then realized he cheated on me. I pushed him off me and he left slamming my door just like yesterday. i started screaming throwing everything. Everything on my desk was on the floor. my mattress was flipped. I kicked everything and punched every wall 3 tines until my knuckles were bleeding and there was a hole in one wall. I started crying. cam wasn't home, I don't know where he is. I sat on the floor balling my eyes out. why did he lie to me then cheat on me?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ohhh shit! Sorry I haven't updated in like 6 monthes.. anyways I have a book called 'dangerous' read it !! I bye love all of youuu