Ch.23-Suprise question

SAMs POV

I woke up in a hospital.... why? I'm suppose to be with my family! Cam was cuddled on the couch with his jacket over him like a blanket. "Cameron." I said and he woke up. "oh mer gerddddd!" He said and I had a burning sensation to FUCKING KILL HIM! "Who saved me?!" I yelled and he jumped a bit.

"matt.." he answered. And l heard a light knock and the door opened. Matt walked in. "MATT WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?! I want to die! I hate you!" I cried and complete shock and confusion filled his face. Cameron hugged me and I head the door open and shut, I guess he left.

Matts pov

I was so Confused. Ughh. why do i fuck everything up?! I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. I waited a few seconds. "Matt!" I heard sam call I spun around she was in a wheelchair going as fast as she could.

"I'm sorry.." she looks down ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry too.. I just can't stand living without you. I love everything about you, your lips, your touch, the laugh, smile, EVERYTHING! I love you Samantha pricilla Dallas, your my everything." I exploded..

She put her hands on her mouth and starts crying uncontrollably. "I love you too Matthew lee Espinosa." she said and suddenly by hearing those words come out her mouth, all my peices came together as if she was the only thing glueing it together.
-

Yay! She gets today!! I got dress and hopped in my car to pick her up!

SAMs POV

I change into a surprisingly cute outfit Shawn and Aaron picked out... actually they argued over the shirt and shoes so there was 2 outfits in a bag so I chose the cute one..

Matt came to pick me up and I was so happy to be out of that suffocating room! I saw Matt take a turn somewhere else. I thought (THOT) we might grab something to eat.

"Matt what the hell?" I ask and he turns his head a little not answering me, then I noticed we drove around the city until after the sun started to set. finally we go to a park, like creepy dark woods place. I was getting goose bumps that he hasn't said anything and won't answer me. "MATT!" I yell.

He stops the car and I hop out the car too. he starts running to the woods and I stand there about to FUCKING SHIT MY PANTS! He comes back with a group of people.. I squint my eyes to see in the dark but I grab my phone and turn in the flashlight..

White Christmas lights on the ground and trees light up. its definitely not Christmas ! The boys take off there shirts and on them spells 'PROM, SAM?

Matt comes up to me and gives my a bunch of roses.. my eyes well up. "oh my god..." I whisper . Shawn sings Ed Sheeran and I was speechless.. did I deserve this at all?

"Yes, yes, yessssss. oh my god I love you so much!" I shout and run up to him jumping on him, he catches me and spins me around. "I love you too!" He says.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Agghhh ! This chapter was so cute ! Sorry my quotes are sucking and I'm not putting a lot of effort into the books there's just a lot going on and I try as hard as I can to update!

Quote of the day: the colors never light up anymore in this hole....