Ch.1- Guilt Trip

I felt the hot breeze flow trough my hair as I glided down the streets of California on my pennyboard. I listened to a mashup I made through my iPod. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I took my ear buds out and answered the call.

"Hello?"😕
"Sam, can you come home? Grandpa is pissed that you missed lunch, at least stay for dinner."😒
"Fine."😒😪
"Ok bye."😞

Cameron hangs up and I lean on my board turning in the direction of my house.
.
I get to my house and open the door and sprinting to my room. and put my board in my closet an slide the door to close it. I kick my shoes off and smell spagetti. I walk down the stairs and see my grandma setting up the table. If your wondering why were at our grandparents house, well..... our parents died. because of me and I hate my self a little more each day. I would rather not talk about it. I pull the seat out and sit down. I see the food half eaten and my grandparents look at me giving me a upset face. I glance at Cameron ad he doesn't look at me but has an angry face on. "Your late for dinner Sam." he grits and I grab a plate and put some spaghetti on my plate. "I know, I'm sorry." I shrug. "honey, where were you?" My grandma asks. "I was just riding my penny board gram." I assure. i hear Cameron drop he's fork on his plate making a loud noise I jump and face him. "YOUR NEVER HOME! EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD DIED YOU PRETEND THERE ARN'T PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT LOVE YOU!" he yells turning redder with each word. "maybe because it was my fault!" I shout back. "please stop yelling!" my grandma says and puts her hand on my hand. "no! you need to understand that it wasn't your fault!" He yells and I ball my fist up under the table. "yes it was! I'm the reason why we got in an accident!" I say standing up now. He stomps away to his room. "Hon, it wasn't your fault.." my grandpa says softly. I take my plate to my room and sit at my desk. I finish eating and lay on my bed. I run my fingers on my healing scars feeling the bumpy, rough texture. I let my mind conceal the world and run freely. I feel the worst thing happening to me.Crying. I hated crying, I haven't cried since the accident. it was the worst thing in the world. I wipe it off my face and groan. I sit up and my friend Alexis calls me.

'Hey Sam!'😀
'Hey b!tch!'😄
'Let's go to the mall!'😜
'No!'😖
'Please?'😞
'No Alexis I'm tired as hëll!'😩
'Uhh Nash is being an ašš and I want to get out the house!'😩
'Cameron is being an Ašš too.'😒
'Ok,lets got to the mall then!'😀
'How about..... no?'😐😬
'Please I need to go shopping.'😖
'We went shopping 4 days ago!'😫
'But I want to go!'😤
'Ok..I'll go.'😔
'Really?!'😱😝
'No.'😑
'Your an aššhołe Samantha Pricilla Dallas.'☺️
'Don't say my name! I hate my name!'😡
'Why Samantha is cute!'
'Shut up!'😠
'Lets go to the mall!!'😊
'Ughhh fine, I really hate you.'😑

I hang up and put on my shoes. I grab my board and put it under my arm. I carry it outside. I hop onto it. (pause.) I ride down the street and pass my the houses that rimmed the neighborhood. I put my foot down and push to go faster. I lean and turn going to the mall.

I walk through the doors and stand on an escalator that brung me up to the food court. I see Alexis sitting down on her phone. she had long flowy dirty blonde hair that fell past her bum, she had hazily green eyes. she was the 'girly' type. she had on a skirt and a croptop. I was wearing high waisted skinny jeans and a hooded crop top and vans. my hair was out in beanie. once I stepped off the escalator fans surrounded me. I was a 'viner' and 'youtuber'. "Can I please get a picture with you?!" "Can you sign my arm please?" "Can I take a selfie with you?" "Sam!" "I love you!" "follow me on twitter please!" I heard these left and right. I took pictures with people and followed people on twitter making there day. after 10 minutes of being mobbed by fans I sat down next to Alexis. "Sam I need to tell you something." she says sternly and guilty.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's the first chapter to 'High'! please enjoy and I post every Wensday and Sunday! They got longer and better this is just more if an 'Intro'!! Go check out my other Matthew Espinosa book called 'Run away'!!
Quote of the day? ~Don't think of the reasons why it won't work, think of one reason why it will~
•Vote•👍
•Comment•💭
•Follow•👤
•Stay Fierce•💁