Ch.17- arguments

"So what happened?" Shawn asked watching me spread Nutella on a slice of bread. "we made up." I replied and he smiled. "good." he said and grabbed a slice too. "so, I heard your a really reckless girl." Shawn laughed and spread the Nutella. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I did a lot of shit back then but, something happened when I was really drunk and I guess I decided I change my ways." I answered and curiosity filled his face. "what happened?" He asked and I took a bite of my piece of bread. "we'll I got my parents in a car accident and they both died. So it was just me and Cameron and I don't understand why he's still here but, my grandparent took care of us." I explained and he nodded hugging me sympathetically. he got Nutella on my cheek. "hey." I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. "oops." he smirked giggling. "good morning." I said to matt while he plopped on a stool. "morning." he answered and yawned his hair in a mess. he grabbed Shawn's bread and walked away casually as if it were his. "hey." he yelled and began making another one. "So wanna hang out today?" He asked and I nod, my mouth full. "what do you wanna do?" I ask and took another bite. he shrugged. "Babe! Wanna go to the mall?" Matt yelled from the living room. Then walked in the kitchen. "i hanging out with shawn." I replied and he rolled his eyes walking away. what's his problem? "we can go shopping." he suggested and I nodded. "K." I said and went to my room and took a shower. I put on a pair of denim shorts and a 'last kings' tshirt. I did my makeup and put my shoes on. Matt walked in irritated and didn't even look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked and sat next to him. "nothing," he bluntly replied and scooted away from me and laied down. "Obviously something is wrong, tell me what happened." he flipped over so his back was away from me. "matthew stop being childish, what's wrong?" I said sternly and he turned over facing me. "Im upset your going out with shawn, you guys could hook up behind my back!" He answered me and I was angry. "what the hell matt? Do I have to remind you that you lied and was with another girl last night?" I yelled a then and he sat up. "you forgave me so let it go! I already explained what happened anyways!" He shouted back. "I regret forgiving you! And you could be lying that nothing happened between you too!" I yelled and stood up. "I'm not lying! Oh my gosh Sam why would I lie?" He exclaimed and I was really pissed now. "you lied to me yesterday aššhołe!" And he stood up off the bed "I had to do something for us!" He reasoned but I didn't want to here any of his excuses. "you know, you can be really bitchy." he added and I almost slapped the shit out of him. "you know what? Go fuck yourself, you bastard." I said and started walking out the door. "maybe I'll fuck Courtney while your gone!" He snapped and I raised my hand slapping his cheek. damn it, why is violence my first instinct?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Holy what the fuq? Lol

Qoute of the day:life is a gift, death is a wish.

•VOTE•👍
•COMMENT•💭
•FOLLOW•👤
•STAY FIERCE•💁