Part 7

jennifer's pov :

As I made my way to the studio, the weight of the recent events still lingered heavy on my mind. My heart raced with a mix of emotions as I stepped into the familiar space, the scent of creativity and possibility washing over me.

Sitting down at the keyboard, I let my fingers dance across the keys, the melody of a new song forming in my mind. With each note, I poured my heart and soul into the music, allowing it to become a vessel for my thoughts and emotions.

The words flowed effortlessly from within me, weaving a tale of strength, resilience, and the struggle to find one's place in a world filled with chaos and uncertainty. The melody soared and dipped, mirroring the highs and lows of my own journey.

As I sang, the lyrics took on a life of their own, painting a vivid picture of a young woman determined to carve her own path, despite the challenges that lay ahead. It was a song of empowerment, of defiance, and of the unwavering belief in one's own worth and potential.

With each verse, I felt a sense of liberation wash over me, as if the music had become a beacon of light in the darkness, guiding me towards a brighter future. And as the final notes echoed through the studio, I knew that I had found my voice once again, stronger and more resolute than ever before. 

And not feeling the hours pass i finally finished by song : legends never die 

 ( legends never die by Against The Current )
As I walked down the dimly lit corridor towards our dorm, a sense of unease settled over me like a heavy cloak. The silence seemed to reverberate with an ominous weight, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. Each step echoed loudly in the empty hallway, heightening my apprehension with every passing moment.

I tried to brush off the feeling, telling myself it was just my imagination running wild. But no matter how hard I tried to convince myself otherwise, the sensation persisted, growing stronger with each step I took.

My heart pounded in my chest, the rhythmic thud echoing in my ears as I quickened my pace, desperate to reach the safety of our dormitory. Every shadow seemed to conceal a hidden threat, and I found myself casting anxious glances over my shoulder, searching for any sign of danger.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as I finally reached the door to our dorm, my hand trembling slightly as I fumbled for the key. With a sigh of relief, I pushed open the door and stepped inside, grateful to be away from the oppressive atmosphere of the hallway.

But even as I closed the door behind me, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It lingered in the back of my mind like a persistent whisper, a constant reminder that danger could be lurking just out of sight.

As I made my way back to the dorm, a prickling sensation crept up my spine, sending a shiver down my back. It was a feeling I couldn't shake off, the unmistakable sense of being watched. Glancing over my shoulder, I scanned the dimly lit corridor, but there was no one in sight.

A sense of unease settled over me, casting a shadow over my thoughts as I quickened my pace, eager to reach the safety of the dorm. Every step felt heavy with anticipation, my heart racing in my chest as I imagined unseen eyes following my every move.

Finally, I reached the door to our shared dorm, relief flooding through me as I pushed it open and stepped inside. But as the door closed behind me, the feeling of being watched lingered, a chilling reminder of the unsettling presence that had followed me.