Part 16

TW : smut 

"Jennifer, I know it feels like the world is crashing down," Daphne said gently. "But maybe it's not all bad. You've always had feelings for Matteo, right?"

i was in my old room with the girls

I bit my lip, glancing away. "Yeah, I do love him, but this isn't how I imagined it happening. I'm-we're too young. Everything is just happening so fast."

Naomi nodded, her eyes soft"I get it, Jen. But think about it—Matteo cares about you. You've said before how he cares for you, even if he can be a bit... well, you know, protective and an asshole and annoying , fuck , if he hears me he'll muder me ."

I sighed "He does care, I suppose. And yeah, he has his moments where he's actually sweet. But it's just so much pressure. And Voldemort's expectations... it's too much , i mean have a child at 16."

Pansy just smirked. "You know, Jen, if I were u , I'd be honored to marry someone as hot as Matteo. I mean, come on, he's hot , rich , protective and if u say it sweet. Totally perfect husband "

Everyone burst into laughter even me . Pansy had a way of making us laugh .

"Seriously, though," Pansy continued, her tone more sincere now, "I know it's not perfect. But Matteo is like addicted to you. He'll make sure you're happy, no matter what. And who knows, maybe this won't be as bad as it seems."

" yeah she's right " said naomi

I looked around at my friends, i mean they were right—Matteo did care for me and he would do his best to make me happy. Maybe, just maybe, we could find a way to make this work.

"Thanks, guys," I said "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Daphne reached over and squeezed my hand. "We'll always be here for you, Jen. No matter what."

Naomi nodded. "And remember, we'll be watching your back. If anyone tries to mess with you, they'll have to go through us first."

Pansy smirked, adding with a wink, "And in the meantime, just focus on the positives. Like the fact that you're marrying one of the hottest guys around. Seriously, Jen, some of us can only dream."

As we all laughed again an idea popped into my head. I hesitated for a moment, then decided to just go for it. I mean, they were my best friends, right?

"Hey, guys," I said, trying to keep my voice steady, "I was wondering... would you be my bridesmaids?"

Pansy's eyes lit up, and she practically bounced out of her seat. "Hell yes, Jennifer! Of course, we'll be your bridesmaids!"

Daphne and Naomi grinned, nodding enthusiastically. "Absolutely," Daphne said, her smile warm. "We wouldn't miss it for the world."

Naomi leaned in "And we'll make sure it's the best damn wedding anyone's ever seen. No my fucking best friends is not going to have a boring wedding on our watch."

I couldn't help but laugh, feeling a wave of relief and happiness wash over me. "You guys are the best. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you."

Pansy grinned wickedly. "And just think, Jen. We'll make sure you have the most badass bachelorette party too. We'll get you so drunk that you won't even remember being nervous about the wedding."

"Sounds perfect," I said, feeling a genuine smile spread across my face for the first time in what felt like forever.

Daphne put an arm around my shoulders. "And remember, Jen, no matter what happens, we've got your back. We're in this together."