Part 12

It's been two monts since the truth or dare and we had a meeting with the deatheaters and after dumbledog wanted to meet us ( all the students ) in the great hall . I had a damn deatheater meeting .And soon enough , literally in one hour ,i was going to become one of them . The slytherin gang tried to convince me to not , especially Matteo ,since they all were .

 I was in my room with the girls getting ready 

Ur dress

I sat nervously next to Matteo as i waited for our Dark Mark from Voldemort

When Voldemort called my name, I reluctantly let go of Matteo's hand and stood up, feeling a sense of dread wash over me. 

" give me ur right arm my dear " as he placed his wand upon it, a searing pain shot through my body.

I clenched my teeth to suppress a scream as the burning sensation intensified, tears welling up in my eyes. 

"You are strong," he remarked, his voice carrying a hint of admiration. "Every deatheater who receive the Dark Mark cannot bear the pain without screaming."

Dismissed from the ceremony, I stumbled out of the room, the pain in my arm throbbing relentlessly. When I reached Matteo's dorm, the tears I had been holding back finally spilled over, and I collapsed to my knees, overcome with both physical and emotional pain.

But Matteo was there, as always, to comfort me. He lifted me up in bridal style, his touch gentle yet reassuring. Sitting me down on his desk, he took my hand in his and whispered comforting words, his fingers tracing lightly over the newly formed Dark Mark.

And miraculously, the pain began to fade away, replaced by a sense of warmth and comfort. It was then that I realized Matteo had performed wandless magic, a skill possessed only by the most skilled wizards, only from the Malakar family that desapearred long time ago .

"Wandless magic," i said. But then a realization struck me with sudden clarity. "Wait, only the Malakar wizard could do it."

" i know "he said " my granpa in my mom's side was the last malakar well i though intil i got my powers "

When i stayed silent intil he was saying sorry for not telling me 

 i grabbed his face and kissed him passionatly 

" i understand u matty it's okay "

" matty ? " he chuckled

" yeah "

" so let's go jenny ( jennie ) "

I'm falling more in love with him

Matteo's pov :

I'm fallling more in love with her

a/n : sorry it was quit short .