Part 21

Matteo's POV

After the girls went in to be with Jennifer, I stepped out of the room, my heart heavy with worry. I needed to clear my head and figure out what was going on. I found Draco, Theo,Enzo and Blaise waiting in the common room. They looked up as I entered, their expressions tense and concerned.

"What's going on, Matteo?" Draco asked, his voice low. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I ran a hand through my hair, pacing the room. "Jennifer's crying, and I don't know why. When I saw her in the medical wing, her eyes were the darkest red I've ever seen. It wasn't normal for a vampire. And there was this red energy around her... I felt it, like a pulse of power. It was intense."

Theo frowned, leaning forward. "Darkest red eyes? That sounds... unusual, even for a vampire.I mean And the red energy... Do you think it has something to do with what she went through?"

"I don't know," I admitted, my voice strained. "I just know that something is wrong, and I feel so powerless. I should have protected her. I should have found her sooner."

Blaise stood up, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Matteo, you did everything you could. You found her and brought her back. Now, we need to focus on helping her recover. We'll figure out what's happening with her eyes and the energy. Right now, she needs you to be strong."

I nodded, taking a deep breath. "You're right. But it's so hard seeing her like this. I hate feeling like there's nothing I can do to make it better."

Draco crossed his arms, his expression thoughtful. "We'll talk to the healers and see if they know anything about the red eyes and the energy. In the meantime, you need to stay strong for Jennifer. She needs you, Matteo."

Theo nodded in agreement. "And we're here for you, too. Whatever you need, we've got your back."

I looked at my friends, feeling a surge of gratitude. "Thanks, guys"

Jennifer's POV

It's been three days , and i've been crying non-stop , i was still in the hospital wings but thankfully i will be released tomorrow . I'm now with pansy who is the closest to me ,

"Jennifer," she began, her voice low but firm, "I know things are rough right now, but I've been thinking."

I nodded, chewing nervously on my lower lip. Pansy had a way of being both intimidating and caring at the same time.

"You'd make a great mom," she said, her expression softening. "Seriously, you're sweet, kind, and you've got enough money to spoil the kid rotten. Plus, you're engaged to Matteo."

I blushed deeply, unsure how to respond. "Thanks, Pansy. I just... I don't know if now's the right time to think about that."

Pansy tilted her head, studying me carefully. "You don't have to decide everything now, Jen," she said gently. "But just know, if you ever need someone to talk to or help figure things out, I'm here."

Matteo's POV:

The guys and I sat around Jennifer's bedside, our voices low as we talked about everything and nothing. Theo was going on about some new spell he'd learned, Draco was analyzing the latest Quidditch match, and I... I couldn't get Jennifer out of my mind.

"Have you noticed her eyes?" Blaise asked suddenly, interrupting my thoughts.

I frowned, caught off guard. "What about them?"

"They're dark," Theo chimed in. "Like, really dark. Not normal for a vampire."

Draco nodded thoughtfully. "And did you feel that energy around her? It was almost... unsettling."

My heart sank. They had noticed too. Jennifer was different now, and not just because of what she'd been through.

"She's been through hell," I muttered, taking a deep breath. "I just wish I could do more for her "

Jennifer's POV:

As Pansy and I talked, I couldn't shake the guilt brewing inside me. Matteo didn't know about the baby. He didn't know the risks, the doubts, the fear.

"Pansy," I whispered, my voice trembling. "What if... what if he finds out? What if he can't handle it?"

Pansy placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "He loves you, Jen," she said firmly. "He'll handle it because he loves you. And whatever happens, we'll be here to support you both."

Tears welled up in my eyes. Pansy was right. I couldn't keep this from Matteo forever. But right now, I needed to gather the courage to tell him. Because secrets have a way of coming out, especially in a place like Hogwarts.

The next day dawned with a heavy cloud over Hogwarts. Matteo is in the Riddle Manor with his father, leaving me in the care of my friends in the hospital wing. 

Earlier :

Draco paced back and forth, his usually composed demeanor faltering. "She hasn't said a word since last night," he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

Theo nodded grimly. "She's been through a lot," he said quietly. "I don't think any of us truly understand."

Blaise sat beside Jennifer, his expression softening as he looked at her pale face. "We have to be there for her," he said firmly. "She needs us now more than ever."

Meanwhile :

Pansy sat beside Jennifer, holding her hand gently. "Jen," she said softly, "you don't have to go through this alone."

Jennifer bit her lip, tears welling up in her eyes. She took a deep breath, gathering the strength to speak. "I... I have to tell Matteo," she whispered, her voice breaking.

Daphne squeezed her shoulder supportively. "He loves you, Jennifer," she said, her voice steady. "He'll understand."

Naomi nodded in agreement. "We're here for you, no matter what," she said firmly.

Jennifer's POV:

I looked around at their faces, filled with worry and love. These were my friends, my support system. They deserved to know the truth.

"I'm pregnant," I finally managed to say, my voice trembling. "And there's a chance... there's a chance the baby might not make it."

The boys gasped softly , enzo wrapping his arms around me. "We're here for you, no matter what happens."

Everyone  joined in the tight hug, 

- " ur hurting the baby" i said out off breath , they immeadiatly pulled off me .

- " is it a boy or a girl ? what are u gonna name her or him ? does matteo know ? I bet h-" blaise said quickly

-" stop it " i said giggling " i don't know it's gender and no , matteo does know he's gonna be a father , i'm afraid he won't be happy" i said some tears dripping down my cheeks .

- " i think u should surprise him instead , idk "

- " yeah , of course , why not " i agreed