Part 14

⚠r⚠

Matteo's pov :
I woke up and she was right next to me , my arms wrapped on her little naked body . She was my gf , my future wife , the mother of my future kids , the love of my life . She was staring at me .
Jennifer's pov :
I woke up feeling that my legs were jelly . I saw Matteo next to me , his curly dark hair falling on his forehead and his eyes shut , his sharp jaw , his nose where was a scar . He was perfect . He woke up and gave me a morning kiss . 

" morning love "

" morning matty " 

" matty ?! "

"ur new nickname " i said kissing his cute , perfect nose

matteo's pov :

She was so cute , pretty and so hot . My father always tought me to never love or not even trust in love's existing . First , i wanted to make her life hell but now i want her to be the happiest women in this damn world . 

Then i heard a loud noise , then i saw my little princess on the floor .

" you really though u could walk after ur punishment , little princess " i said laughing 

" stop laughing at me and come help me , pweeasee " she pleaded me with a baby voice 

"okay "

After wearing some sweetpants and staying shirtless , i helped her getting up , put her on the bed and helped her wear some shorts she then got up , well tried , and fell again , i was going to help her when she slapped my hand away . 

Gripping the headstand she stood and made her way to my closet . She opened it and took one of my hoodies .

" no , not my 90 galleons hoodie "

" pleaseeee "

" ugg ok "

she quickly pecked my lips and put the hoodie on , i grabbed her by the waist and gave her a long passionate kiss , but she didn't kiss be back . She is soon gonna regret it . I traveled my hand behind her thigh and bit her lip .

' i think i've had enough of u fucking me'

'i was having sex with u not fucking u '

' no you was fucking me '

' no '

'yes '

'no ' 

' u really want me to fuck u '

' no i want theodore to fuck me '

' really ? ' i said with an angry voice 

she didn't answer . I pinned her against the wall using one of my hands as a handcuff and the other on her throat , choking her .

Jennifer's pov :

I just said that to annoy him , i mean theo is hot , but has matteo ever have seen himself in a mirror .

' Matteo , please , i c-can br-breath '

' SHUT UP  YOU USELESS THING ' he shouted . Déja vu

* flashback *

another one , another man breaking me , i was just crying while he was fucking my little 14 years old body , i hated myself , my body and my hair that were both filled with his cum . I just satred as antonio blackwood raped me for now what seems like ages but accually one hour and half . He probably just payed my father some extra hour . I just half an hour with me costed 1000 dollars . Gladly before they entered they were forced to dring a potion for me to never get pregnant .