Chapter 2

Yn's pov-

Teacher started teaching. Ugh! Boring lesson. And see jk,jennie and lisa are not even listening. No one cares ? So, everyone is afraid of them!

Hmm! Ugh! I am just going to sleep. I put my head on the desk.

Teacher- Yn! Are you not listening?
Yn- I am listening.*extremely cold*
Girl 1- Maybe she has a hearing problem miss! *laughs*
Girl3- *laughs*
Yn- Keep your bullshit jokes with u. And don't ever laugh at me again! *extremely cold and looked at the girls with dark haze.*

I knew my stare will send shivers down their spines . see now these bitches are shuted up!

Jk's pov-

Teacher- Yn! Are you not listening?
Yn- I am listening. *extremely cold*

Woah! So much coldness. Is she a mafia ? No! What am I thinking its just the copy of mafias!

Girl 1- Maybe she has a hearing problem miss! *laughs*
Girl 5- *laughs*
Yn- Keep your bullshit jokes with u. And don't ever laugh at me ever again! *extremely cold and looked at girls with dark haze*

They immediately shut up. Woah! This girl is not a joke! Her eyes could send shiver down their spines. Who is she? Her character is so mysterious.

Author's pov-

Teacher- Ok! Shut up and sit down you guys let me teach!

Everybody settled down!

??'s pov-

This girl is awesome! One gaze and the girls shut up! Woah! She is so much cold!

*After the lecture*

Yn's pov-

I went to cafeteria. I saw an empty table and sat there. No one was with me! Ugh! Anyways, today I have a very important mafia meeting.

I was eating my lunch when four girls came to my table and one of them banged my table.

Yn- What? *extremely cold*
Jennie- This is our table you bitch!

Everyone eyes was on my table. I promised my mom not to fight in school but who said no arguments. I smirked.

Yn- I don't care if its your table and I sat here go sit on the floor four bitches!

Everyone was so shocked! Oh I know why bcz it had never happened before. No one could ever talk against these mafias.

Jisoo- So you don't know who we are?
Yn- I know you are mafias. And I don't give a fuck about that!

Everyone was again so shocked!

Jennie- You didn't hear I SAID GET UP FROM MY TABLE!
Yn- DONT RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE AGAINST ME! I WILL CUT YOUR TOUNGE BITCH!
Jennie- Dare to touch ME then!
Yn- SORRY BUT I DONT HARM ANIMALS!

Everyone in the caf laughed. They felt so ashamed that they left with their anger boiling.

Mission accomplished! !

??'s pov-

Omg! No one ever dare to raise their voice against Mafias but she did. She is really amazing. I wanna know more about her! Who is she??

Yn's pov-

I was walking into hallway looking for my next class. When 3 boys came and stood in front of me.

Yn- Now what? *irritated*
Jimin - HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT OUR SISTERS?
Yn- Really? I dared with my mouth Mr.
V- ENOUGH OF YOU!!
Yn- YEAH YEAH! HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SEEN ME HUH?
Jk- Lets show you THEN!

They started beating me. I just kept silence cause I promised my mother to not ever fight in university.

I swear to god if I would not have taken that promise!!

After sometime they stopped.My mouth was bleeding. I got up and was about to go when someone harshly grabbed my hair.

Jimin- DARE TO RAISE THAT VOICE AGAIN.!!
Yn- *smirks*
V- WHAT ARE YOU SMIRKING FOR?
Yn- Big mistake huge mistake.
Jk- *laughs*

He let go of my hair. They now called death to themself now just wait!!

After that I went to my locker took out my med kit and started to treat myself. A lonely tear rolled I don't know why? Someone doesnt care bout me thats why?

My mom is always busy. I am a single child. And now this. People don't know that "how much pain this Emotionless and silence face hides" .

I treated my self , wiped my lonely tear and headed to classroom.

After searching I found it. I again sat on last bench. Jisoo, rose ,jimin and jennie were in this class with me. They were just smirking at me.

I DONT know what they are gonna do next.

After I attended my second lecture I went into hallway. I was looking for library and then four girls stood in front of me.

It was not other than blackpink. I kept my face down. Jennie slapped me harshly. My nose started bleeding this time.

I am not gonna do anything. Just let them do this and then they will regret.

Jennie- This for talking to me with high voice!
Jisoo- *slaps yn harshly* This for sitting at our table!
Rose- *Slaps yn again harshly* And this for cursing us.
Lisa- *Slaps yn harshly that she fell on ground this time.* This for making us emmbarassed in front of everyone.
Blackpink smirks and left.

I went to washroom with my med kit. I start treating wounds from where blood was flowing.

Finally the last lecture.
After the last lecture.....

To be continued.....