Chapter 33

Author's pov-

They all sat in limo and drove off to home.
*in mansion-*

Yn went straight up to her room after they came home. Everyone was confused that if she forgive us why is she still angry With us?

Jennie- I will go and check!
Suga- No! Give her some time alone! Maybe she needs time. We have done too much out of our limits so how can she forgive us easily??
V- You are right!
Annie- Maybe I can ask her.
Jin- Hmm.ok.

Annie went to Yn's room. Yn was playing piano. She was playing 'Carols of the bell' . It was the song annie liked on piano too much.

Annie went in and sat on the bed. Yn still unaware of annie was playing piano closing her eyes wearing headphones.

(This is how she was playing)

Annie was vibing to the piano music cuz its Yn's and Annie's favourite. And finally yn ended the song.

Annie- Wow!!
Yn- Why are you here annie?? *cold*
Annie- *pouts* Why are You cold with me?
Yn- Go to your room annie. *extremely cold*
Annie- Partner!!
Yn- Yn! I am yn! *coldly*
Annie- I know you are yn!!
Yn- Oh you know!! Thats great!! I thought you didnt knew I existed right?? Isnt it?? You slapped me without knowing and now you are expecting me to say "Oh annie! Its ok you slapped me C'mon do it once more! You dont believe me its so good!" *sarcastically* NO DAMN IT I WILL NEVER SAY THIS!
Annie- You were protecting me from them as they were talking with me in high voice and now you are doing that too! Good one! *sad and cold*
Yn- *realised* Oh S-sorry. 
Annie- Why you protecting me if you want to shout at me??
Yn- I said I am sorry!
Annie- No what?? Sorry could do??
Yn- Now ask yourself this shit!
Annie- W-what?
Yn- Sorry could do??
Annie- N-no.
Yn- I am just still talking to you. I am telling you if I wouldn't have been your real sister you wouldn't have came to save me.
Annie- Thats wrong! Its not what you think!
Yn- Yeah its not what I think!! I thought I can trust you among them but you instead slapped me without any real evidence??
Annie- But the necklace was in your cupboard!
Yn- We could have checked cameras. There is a camera out of every room. Right?? Then why didnt you Fucking believed me?? And you think after that sweetly hugging me and saying sorry to me would do?? Here I shouted at you and u still didnt forgive me and there I was tortured! Beaten up, abused by them! You know what even I mean?? I saw all that hell. And you are expecting me to forgive you all?? Cant you see how much hurt I was?? Only Sorry can heal things up?? No way! NO DAMN FUCKING WAY!!

Annie left her room hearing these things in tears. Outside bangpink was standing too with sad faces.

Jimin- Minshi will never forgive us?? *tears*
V- *tears* No she will!
Annie- How ???

In Yn's room-

Yn- Sorry bangpink and annie but this is your punishment for everything you guys did to me till now. I will forgive you but not yet.

*the next day*

Everyone came downstairs to eat breakfast.

Jimin- Good morning yn!!
Yn-. ........

Yn just sits sofa saying nothing.

Annie- We have work partner!
Lisa- Good morning yn!!
Yn- Good morning unnie!
Jk- Good morning minshi!!
Yn- Good morning oppa!!

Everyone was shocked seeing she only is talking with lisa and jk. They were right. They shouldn't have done all these things. Jk and lisa were good with yn so she is talking to them.

Lisa- Yn!!
Yn- Yes unnie??
Lisa- Wanna eat ice cream after this??
Yn- Yes unnie sure!!
Jk- Ok we will go!
Yn- Yay!

It was the day of sunday. Suddenly yn gets a call. She went to a side to attend the call.

Yn- What the Fuck?? HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED WITH THIS MUCH SECURITY? ARE YOU MAD?? I HAVE ALL IMPORTANT THINGS THERE!! AND YOU ARE SAYING SOMEONE IS STEALING DATA FROM THE SYSTEM?? TURN OFF EVERY SINGLE CONNECTION WE HAVE WITH OTHERS. Good. I am coming there now!! If something has happened to that file I will kill you!!
V- What is she talking about??
Annie- What The actual Fuck?? This is second time happening! Someone is stealing our most important file data from source.
Jimin- What??
Annie- Yeah! We have to do Something.
Yn- Sorry unnie I have to leave!
Annie- Yn its the second Time!
Yn- I know. Lets go.
Lisa- Be careful!
Yn- *nods*

They went to their company.

To be continued......