Chapter 29

Annie went upstairs in Yn's room.

Lisa- Here read this!! *angry*
Annie- Where is yn?
Lisa- Just read this I said!
Annie- Ok...

The paper said -

Sorry annie. I am going somewhere very far. I am sorry for everything. I didnt do that but nobody's gonna believe me. I thought you will believe me but instead You slapped me. That hurted  me annie. If you were angry we could have talked about this. I also told you they will say shit but instead you... You did wrong. Anyways thank you for everything and sorry that u will not be able to see this slut face again. Before I go I wanted to tell you all that I and annie are your sisters...Real sisters. You will not believe me but you can believe annie. Annie if mom ask about me say that I died. I know they will keep you happy. I have seen it. You are their happiness. And I maybe I was the third wheel between you and them. I saw how they care about you. I dont need to worry about you. Thanks for everything Annie. :)
                                                 ~ Yn.....

Annie- I......
Lisa- What?? No why the Fuck would you have to do this?? *shouts*
Annie-.........
Lisa- I AM SEEING THIS THING FROM START. EVERYONE IS TARGETING HER FOR THEIR MEAN. IN UNIVERSITY, HOME. NO WHAT?? SHE WILL RUN AWAY!! SHE HAS HER SELF RESPECT!! HAPPY NOW?? *angry*
Jennie- Dont talk like this with her!! Just tell us what happened!!!
Lisa- Read this FUCKING paper!!
V- Ugh!
Jk- Where is yn??
Jisoo- Let that bitch go!!
Rm- Shut it!! Just read that paper!!

They all read that paper. Everyone was shocked. The line "I and annie are your sisters.....Real sisters" was terrifying for them.

Jennie- You are our real sister annie but....
V- Yn is our second real sister....
Jimin- M- minshi?
Annie- y-yes.
Jin- This cant be we- we lost her way back than you.
Annie- Mom s-saved her. S-she Told me everything...
Lisa- Why do you care she stole your FUCKING necklace right??
Rose- That....
Lisa- Was your plan?? Oh right... You hate yn right?? Isnt it??
Suga- Which plan?
V- We made it so that annie can love us but hate yn.
Annie- *angry* NOW HOW WILL I FIND HER I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE IS SHE?? I HATE YOU!! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR SISTER! *Tears* I slapped y-yn j-just cuz I b-believed in you guys! I h-have never s-slapped her but you made me d-do it. Are you happy now?? *cries* Yn!! I- I failed to be your sister. She ways protected me and i- I slapped her. I wonder how much her heart had broken....
Lisa- Lets waste no time and find her.
Annie- But how??
Lisa- Cctv cameras.
Annie- Ok....

They went in and watched every cctv footage they could. But they were not able to find her.

To be continued.....

Hi guys!! Sorry for short chapter and thanks for this much support. I have some work today. Once I am free from it. I will do double update and update other stories too that you are waiting for. Bye!!