Chapter 31

Jin- Yeah we will!!
Jimin- Suga hyung can you find location.
Suga- Sure!
V- We never thought she would be minshi.
Annie- What if she was not minshi? What if only I was your sister and she was not and the same thing happened? Would you still care for her??
Jennie- Ofc not!
Annie- Thats the problem in you all!!
Jennie- .........
V- She is right. Yn has her self respect too.
Jimin- Hmm..
Jk- You guys shouldn't have made the plan!
Rose- You are right.
Suga- I found it!!
Rm- Then lets goo!!
Annie- Ok!
Jin- You are not going anywhere its fight between mafias.
Annie- I know how to fight, shoot and other bla bla things mafias do cuz I trained to be a mafia remember?
Jhope- We dont wanna put you in danger!
Annie- I will be fine.

Yn's pov-

I woke up ties on a chair with chains  after I blacked out in a park. My vision was blurry till I heard someone familiar.
Jackson?? I got my vision clear and it was Jackson. Fuck!! He kidnapped me! He is obsessed with me!! He was talking to someone about me and mafia suitcase. I realised it was bangpink and annie. He was telling them to give him suitcase and he will leave me and v said yes? Is he mad he is tricking them. I told them to not come here.

Jackson- Aww so my love has courage to speak?? Ok then let me give you punishment!

He cuts the call.

Jackson- Lets have fun till they find this location.

Author's pov-

Even after hearing that Yn's expression didnt changed. She was still having that famous cold expression on her face.

Jackson- Love!
Yn - What?? *extremely cold*
Jackson- I didnt wanna do this to you but you forced me!
Yn - What?

With no time a men put hankey on her nose and she fainted.

After some time she woke up in an unfamiliar room filled with blood everywhere and a bed where she was tied in chains.

Yn - *while holding her head* Ahh my head hurts!
Jackson- My love! You woke up?
Yn - *rolls eyes*
Jackson- Dont show me your attitude I am gonna get every inch of that Fucking attitude outta you!
Yn - Dont curse me or else I will beat every inch of that Fucking curses outta you!
Jackson- How dare you babygirl??
Yn - With my mouth shitboy!
Jackson- Now face the circumstances!
Yn - What in the world will u do something? Have you heard that phrase "you cant break a broken heart"? Well you can try it. If you can break a broken heart or not? Nobody till now loved me truly and you Will love Me? Huh? You will Just use me and throw me away! If you wanna do this for ur mean C'mon do it I see how far this goes!
Jackson- It can stay till u die!
Yn - Then do It! I would love to die right now!!
??- And someone would love to kill right now!!

Who is this person?? Will bangpink ever save yn??

To be continued.....