Chapter 17

Author's pov-

Doctor- There is nothing to worry. Seems like she haven't eaten something since two or three days. If she eats regularly and takes care of herself she will be alright. And also I found a scar on her right shoulder. Seems she got a shot there? How?
Annie- Oh that scar?
Rm- Which scar mom?
Mom- I- I dk annie knows maybe?
Jin- What scar she is talking about annie??
Annie- I- um... When she was killing the person who killed our father , thats when she got a shot there.
Jimin- Killing the person who killed your father?? She knows these things?? She knows shooting and all??
Mom- Yeah from the day since her father died she was looking forward to revenge. She took self defence classes,shooting classes and training to become a mafia.
V- So? She is a mafia??
Mom- No!! I mean no she is not a mafia. She just took training so that she can find the killer and she thought not to become a mafia. *again lies about the mafia thing* But jin why hasn't she ate??
Jin- She told us that she had her meal. When ever we had a meal she said she already ate.

They saw yn woke up.

Yn's pov-

Ow! My head!! Oh - I Remember I blacked out! Fuck!  They will know I haven't ate.

Mom- How are you feeling hon?
Yn- Better.
Annie- You didnt ate??
Yn- Mom knows when ever I am on periods I eat less or I dont eat. This time I was so careless that I lost my appetite.
Mom- Oh yeah! You are on periods??
Yn- Yes mum!
Mom- Ok you should rest!
Annie- First eat crime partner!
Yn- Ok.
Mom- Sorry yn But -
Yn- What mom?
Mom- We have to leave for another business trip now only!
All except mom and Dad- WHAT??
Yn- But you just came back!
Jin- Yeah mom!
Mom- Sorry but its urgent!

They kissed my forehead and left.

Annie- Eat partner!
Yn- Ok!

I started eating.

Jimin- I know you are lying that scar was of something else!

I choked.

Author's pov-

Yn- *chokes*
Annie- Drink water! Here.
Yn- Thanks!
Yn- Which scar??
V- On your shoulder!
Annie- I Told you it is there Bcz she was killing the person who killed our dad!
Yn- Yeah!
Jennie- You are lying!
Yn- *rolls eyes*
Jin- See yn I brought you chocolates!
Yn- Whats up with him? *in sign language to annie*
Annie- idk *in sign language*
Jin- What are you talkin about??
Yn- So sudden? Like yesterday you were telling me to follow rules and now chocolates? ?
Jhope- Well! Actually we thought about that alot! And we think that me,suga,lisa,rm,jin accept you as our sisters.
Yn- *chokes again*
Annie- Here water! *trying to control laugh*
Yn- What?? How can I trust you? That day you guys pointed gun at me and now I accept you??
Jin- We are rea-
Annie- A GUN??A FUCKING GUN AT YOU?? *shouts* AND WHAT TO DO WITH THAT FUCKING RULES? ?
Yn- Woah!! Calm down!! I am here only not in another country that you are shouting!!
Annie- Now explain!
Yn- *tells everything*
Annie- What? You were beaten by them?? And gun?? No! I dont accept you guys! You hurted her!! Dont FUCKING expect from us something!
Jin- Yeah we know! We know its hard!
Suga- But it was the maknae line and bp except lisa!
Annie- Oh! So you mfs have done this!! *pointing at maknae line*
Jimin- DONT CURSE US!!
Annie- I WILL YOU SUCKERS! !
V- SHUT IT!! YN WAS ALREADY A SLUT WE WERE FACING AND NO-
*slap* *slap*
Yn- JUST WATCH YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN!ITS GOING OUT OF THE LIMITS!!
*smiles* Annie dont deal with shits lets just accept hyung line and lisa!
Annie- If you say!
Yn- We accept you too! And these chocolates also! *childish tone*
Jin- *chuckles*
Jhope- And Yeah Maknae line and bp into the meeting room!!
Jennie- But -
Suga- NOW!!
Maknae line and bp- Ok!
Jin- You eat this! And we wanna talk with them! *smiles*
Yn- Ok!!

They left.

Will others accept Yn and annie too?? Will they ever love them as siblings?

To be continued......