Chapter 18

Author's pov-

Annie- Yn.
Yn- Hmm.
Annie- I- i ....still dont believe them!
Yn- Annie. Maybe I do believe cause they never hurted me or beaten me. It was all the maknae line and bp except lisa unnie.
Annie- Ok i trust you.

She was going out of the room.

Yn- Where are u going partner?
Annie- To bake a chocolate cake for you! You eat it in periods.
Yn- Thanks but....
Annie- But?
Yn- I lied.
Annie- What??
Yn- Yes..... It was maknae line who didnt gave me food. They said follow our rules.
Annie- Why didnt you?
Yn- They are a piece of shit! Rules?me? Nahh never!
Annie- Ok.... I will still make the cake!
Yn- Ok! *chuckles*

In the meeting room -

Jin- May I know why you beaten her in school??
Jimin- Oh that! She didnt follow the rules!!
Suga- STILL AFTER KNOWING SHE IS OUR SISTER??
V- See We accept annie cause she is not a slut like Y-
Jhope- *slaps v*
Lisa- SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE IN BASEMENT CAUSE WE WILL TELL EVERYTHING TO DAD!
Jennie- You mean we will be in the basement. We all. Cause first we all hurted her!
Jin- But we accepted them!
Jisoo- Why do u care so much about them!!
Rm- WOW!! YOU KNOW WHAT WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU GUYS DIDNT GAVE HER FOOD AND SHE LIED TO OUR DAD TO SAVE US!!
Lisa- You accept annie... Good... But just accept yn too. She has gone through so much. That night when I saw her crying after you pointed gun at her. She was saying she want brother and sister who love her. Not the rules between us!
Rose- She is a good actor too!
Jennie- Yeah!
V- Really good acting!
Rm- WHAT IF SHE TOLD OUR DAD ABOUT THIS?? HUH? WHAT WILL YOU DO? EXCEPT GETTING PUNISHMENT IN THE BASEMENT! !
Annie- *enters The room with a phone in her hand* Dont worry you all will be fine. Yn is not a slut nither an actor. Just she needs to protect you after you didnt gave her food,pointed gun at her. *coldly* Strange right? *extreme cold* You know why?? Cause she want brothers and sisters who can love her!
Jimin- *laughs* Nice joke! And yeah strange cause she wanna win our trust and then take our money!
Annie- We are richer than you! We have more money cause our mother is 1st business women ceo of the biggest company! Why will she steal your dollars ? If she can get the whole stores with.her.own.money.
Jennie- *rolls eyes*
Annie- Yeah yeah roll them jennie! You wont know how Happy I am to know you are jealous! *smirks*
Jennie- What?
Annie- And dont worry oppa she Told me everything. We wont tell anybody.
V- Yeah cause you re scared of us.
Annie- *plays a recording* Getting shit out of your mouth means punishment! *winks*
Jungkook- What else we can expect??
Annie- Just dont expect. Thats the rule of life. Dont expect anything from me and yn.

She left the meeting room.

Jin- Everyone in their rooms!

In Yn's room-

Yn- You Sure you wanna do this? You just came back!
Annie- Yes I am ready to be your mafia partner again!!
Yn- Great! Tomorrow we have a mission! With bangpink's maknae line.
Annie- Why only maknae line?
Yn- Cause hyung line is going on secret mission. So first in morning we will go to company. Then the evening we will go to our mansion.
Annie- I will see the mansion after so many days!!
Yn- *chuckles* Ok now go to your room and sleep.
Annie- Ok! Good night!
Yn- Good night!

She went to her room.

Next day...

They got ready and wore mafia clothes underneath the business clothes.

They went down.

Jimin- Where are you going?
Yn- Where you think we are going?
V- Shut up!
Lisa- Oppa!! Yn will you not eat something?
Annie- No we will eat in company!
Lisa- Ok! Bye!
Jungkook- You are letting them go?
Lisa- Yes bcz they work!
Annie- Bye unnie.
Lisa- Bye!!