Chapter 5

Recap

Jennie's pov-

My gosh we have beated this girl so many times but still she is declining to follow the rules.

What she is smirking for? She is not that weak as I thought. Hmm.

*recap finished*
___________________________________________

Yn's pov-

They left after beating me and I also headed to cafeteria with my famous cold face. I sat on The bench near to bangpink . I was eating my lunch. When three girls came to me.

Girl 2- See who is here alone!*laughs*
Girl1- Yes! *laughs*
Girl3- Remember us? You told us to keep our bullshit jokes to us!
Yn- What do you want? *extreme cold*
Girl1- Revenge!
Yn- *laughs* Revenge? *laughs*
Girl2- Yes bitch!

Girl 3 pours milk on my head. Ugh! They are gone!!

Yn- HOW DARE YOU !
Girl1- Oh you see these hands? With these!
Yn- YOU WANT TO TAKE THE REVENGE RIGHT? YOU STARTED IT AND I WILL FINISH IT MFS!!

I punched girl 1 hardly in her stomach that she fell down.

Author's pov-

Yn also punched another girls.

Yn- THATS IT ! FROM THE DAY I CAME TO SCHOOL ! EVERYONE IS SEEING ME AS THEIR PUNCHING BAGS!

Girl 1 stood up and tried to puch yn but her hand was stopped by yn inthe air and boom! Yn smashed plate in her head.

Girl 2 also tried to slap yn but yn punches her on the face and Her mouth was bleeding.

Yn- TIME TO END IT BITCHES!

She took milk bottles and poured it on their heads and punched them all hardly and now they were all lying on the ground groaning in pain.

Jin's pov-

Some girls started fighting but that new girl What was her name? Yn- yeah lee yn ended it all!cool!!

Woah she is amazing she knows self defence and all.

Lisa's pov-

Her fighting skills gave me  shiver down on my spines. Woah!!

V's pov-

Is this the girl we were beating? How? How could she??

Jennie's pov-

Wtf!! How could she?Man her duality! Woah? What am I thinking she is our victim.

To be continued.....

Sorry lovelies for writing short part but I had a lot of work!! Love you 💜