Chapter 27

Yn's pov-

Thats not TRUE. This is not true! We were only 10. Me,Jin hyung, Jhope hyung, Jimin hyung, V hyung, jungkook hyung, jennie unnie, lisa unnie, Rm hyung and Annie. They loved us. We were Lilly and Minshi. But now there are more i dont even know. I know I am their sister. I knew annie was their sister. But why dad adopted them? They now hate us. If I tell them I am their sister. They are not gonna believe.

Author's pov-

A whole week passed with this confusion between them. They were just there in confusion thinking they will find their second sister as first was Annie. Annie was there thinking about yn. Yn was there thinking about them all. But after a whole week she came back.

*inthe morning*

*alarm rings*

Annie- *yawns* Oh what time is it?? *checks the clock* Fuck its 10 am. She will come in an hour.

She went down to prepare breakfast.

V- What are doing sweetie?
Annie- Preparing breakfast for ynie!! *happily*
V- Ugh!
Lisa- Morning annie!!
Annie- Morning unnie!
Lisa- What are you doing?
Annie- Preparing breakfast for ynie!
Lisa- Oh ok!! .

After half an hour she finishes preparing breakfast. An hour passed away but she didnt came.

Annie- Where is she?? Why didnt she came??
Jimin- She died! *laughs*
Jennie- Probably! *laughs*
Annie- Shut the fu-

*door bell rings*

Annie smirks and go to open the door. She found yn standing smiling there. Annie immediately hugged her.

Yn - Hi partner!
Annie- I missed you!!
Yn - Let me come in!!
Annie- Oh yeah!
Yn - I have something for you!
Annie- Really??

She takes out a golden shiny dress from her suitcase. It was very shiny. It was made with pure gold.

Annie- *shocked* Isnt that the dress I wanted when we went paris with Mom!
Yn - Yes partner!!
Annie- But it was so much expensive! Like almost 80,0000 dollars.
Yn- Yeah it was nothing for me! We are rich partner!!
Annie- *hugs her* Thanksss!!!
Yn- Its ok! I know you liked it! And...
Annie- And??
Yn- Ice cream!!
Annie- Thanks!!

Maknae line and blackpink was standing there In shock after seeing that dress.

V- We also gave you ice cream. You didnt accept that!
Annie- Idc! I just love ynie! You hurted her. I will never ever accept YOU - *yn put her hands on annie's shoulder*

Annie looked towards yn. Yn was smiling softly.

Yn- Annie. You have to accept them. They are your brothers and sisters. *in sign language*
Annie- But you are too!!
Jimin- What??
Annie- Nothing we are talking in our language.
Yn- Thats not fair. If they are accepting you and loving you this means they truly accept you.
Jennie- Dont act to be good.
V- We are not gonna accept you anyways!!
Yn- One day you will realise I was right.
Jisoo- We dont need you!! You are always wrong!!
Yn- *smiles*
Annie- Lets go and eat ynie!
Yn- From when are you calling me ynie?
Annie- From Today!! I will put these ice creams in fridge!
Yn- *chuckles* Hmm.
Annie- Lets go and eat partner!!
Yn- Ok!

Annie and yn sat on sodmfa and started eating breakfast.

Jennie- Where is our breakfast partner??
Annie- I told you not to call me partner only yn calls me that. And its in kitchen.
V- Then give us!
Annie- I am not your servant go and take it with your own Fucking hands. *coldly*
Yn- *smirks*
Jisoo- You mf you taught her this right!! *points to yn*
Yn- Yes mf I taught her this but I told her to say in shouting voice but she said in cold voice but its ok!
Annie- *smirks*
Jisoo- You bitch how dare You curse me??
Annie- Just Like you cursed her!!
Jisoo- SHUT UP ANNIE!! WE ARE TALKING! DONT FUCKING INTE-
*slaps*
Yn- TALK TO HER LIKE THIS ONCE MORE AND DIE!! 10 MINS OFFER MOTHER FUCKER!!
Annie- *laughs* 10 mins offer??
Yn- *smiles at annie*
Annie- *smiles* Thats why I love you ynie! You make my day! And they spoil it!
Yn- Wait..... They hurted you?? They did something??
Annie- No!! They cant!
Yn- Hmm. Good ..
.
To be continued.....