14: He what!?

"As thanks for today's invite. I will give you a warning." Abyss said with a straight face.

"You and Her imperial highness have been targeted... by Innocent Zero. The worst crime syndicates in the magic realm. They were looking for people with high magical power at this academy. That includes Her imperial highness. In return for helping them out Lord Abel gained his power. Lord Abel gained his third line by artificial means thanks to Innocent Zero's power. Genuine triple liners are even more fearsome. Lord Abel borrowed their power only to gain more coins. A small sacrifice for the greater good. But their response... It seems whoever Innocent Zero is seeking, has some connection with you and Her imperial highness. Be on guard. They are sure to return. We surely will recieve some kind of punishment. We deserve it for losing sight of our surroundings. But Lord Abel just wanted... to create a world where kind people like his mother could live in peace. I knew that, yet I... Thank you for stopping Lord Abel. You really might be able to make it a reality. A world where everyone can live in peace."

"I'm counting on you, Mash." Abyss said as he close eyed smiled.

" Abyss said as he close eyed smiled

"Kay." Mash replied.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"What were you two talking about earlier?" Lemon asked out of curiosity to Abyss.

Abyss couldn't even get a word out of his mouth.

Suddenly an owl came inside the room breaking one of the windows.

It dropped a letter on the table.

Mash opened it and both Lemon and Abyss joined him to read it.

The trio were stunned at the texts.

The sound of breaking glass woke Elaina up

She lifted her head and asked, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." She mumbled loud enough for the others to hear.

"Oh, Your imperial highness. You're awake." Abyss said shifting his gaze to Elaina.

Elaina's whole face was red and the same goes for her body.