24: The new Empress

Elaina entered the main hall. All eyes were on her. The people bowed in honour.

Elaina walked down the red carpet looking absolutely stunning in her dress.

((A/N: the dress ig))

"She looks so pretty doesn't she!?" Love squealed.

"I know right!?" Lemon also squealed.

They were fangirling over her.

"Right, Abyss!?" Love squealed looking over at Abyss.

"S-Sure, she looks beautiful." He sweatdropped.

Abel whispered in his ear,"I know you want to squeal like Love and Lemon too."

Abyss caught his jitters again. He suddenly exploded with blush.

"T-Thats r-really n-n-not it at all!!" He yelled.

Abel chuckled. He placed a hand on Abyss's shoulder and reassured him,"Sorry." His giggle slowly turned into a laughter.

Abyss frowned at him. His face was still red.

Elaina sat on her throne. On her left was Alastor and on her right was Aidan.

"Hey, Elaina." Alastor called out.

"Yeah." Elaina said, shifting her gaze.

"Happy birthday." He closed eye smiled. "I wanted to wish you happy birthday but father over here wanted to wish you first so he forbade me from saying."

"Alastor." Aidan tried to sound stern but Alastor ignored him.

"Truly childish."

Elaina shot him glare and went back to looking at Alastor.

"Anyways. I will give you a gift first." Alastor took something out of his pocket. It revealed to be a bracelet with light emerald coloured gems.

"Oh this... matches the necklace from last year." Elaina recalled.

"Yup."

"Thank you." Elaina beamed.
_______________________________________

"To close off tonight's celebration. We will present gifts in Her imperial highness's honour." Gustaf announced with his right hand on his chest.

GIFT GIVING CEREMONY>>>>>

"First up. Crystals forged from a rare monster in the south." Gustaf said, reading the first thing on the list.

"Eh?" Elaina was confused.

"I could use them as decoration I guess."

Elaina had to smile through all the pain of not knowing or understanding what kind of gifts she got.

"From the House of Orphet, the fur of the Wolf King!" Gustaf said.

"What am I gonna do with wolf fur!?"