15: Divine Visionaries

"HE WHAT!?" Elaina screamed.

"Calm down, Your imperial highness..." Lemon said as tears flowed down her face.

"This is still too much to take in!" Elaina said still shocked.

"Oh well, let's forget about that for now. The main thing is, you've been called to the Bureau of Magic along with Mash. So I think you should go." Lemon said, totally out of topic.

"Oh... I must be in trouble. Well, I guess I'll get going." Elaina said as she walked off.
_______________________________________

"Henceforth, we will now be holding an emergency inquiry concerning Mash Burnedead's concealment of lack magic." Said Mr. Bless as he looked down at Mash.

"Mash Burnedead, concealing your lack of magic is a serious crime. Young lad." He continued.

"Who created this world?" Mr. Bless asked.

"Some big shot?" Mash replied.

"It was God who created this world for us." Mr. Bless corrected him.

"God created this world to be more beautiful than anything else. As is magic. It is a miracle God bestowed upon humans alone. And what threatens this beautiful miracle is your existence." He said as he opened his eyes.

"Do you understand? You are basically a bug. Bugs must be dealt with quickly." Hearing this made Elaina's blood boil.

"If I had a chance to kill him, I'd do it without hesitation."

"Okay, but what if things didn't have to be perfect all the time?" Mash asked out of curiosity.

"What!? That's not for you to deci-" Mr. Bless snapped and was about to continue when he was cut off by Ryoh Grantz.

"There is no such thing as validated confidence in this world." Ryoh said fixing his hair for the thousandth time.

"You are..." Mr. Bless trailed off recognising the voice.

"In the end all that matters is success. To achieve that, you need to believe in yourself. You've got the potential to become a real man." Ryoh continued.

"A Divine Visionary? What are you doing here?"

"Look who's here."

"Details like that don't matter! Right, Mushroom?" Ryoh said with a smug grin.

"Oh, yes." Mash answered.

"Anyways, I've been meaning to ask you something, Your imperial highness." Ryoh said.

"Sure, go on." Elaina replied.

"Doesn't His imperial highness have a crush on Sophina?" Ryoh asked as he snapped his fingers.

A look of 'are you for real' had appeared on Elaina's face.

"Ayo wtf-"

"Is this guy for real?" Elaina asked.