17: Should we visit home?

The meeting with the Divine Visionaries finally ended.

Elaina sighed in relief.

"I guess that settles it." She looked over at Alastor who had the same expression as her.

"Yeah. Totally."

Suddenly an idea popped into Elaina's head.

"Hey, should we visit home?" She asked.
_______________________________________

Elaina and Alastor were now at the royal gate.

The gatekeeper opened the gate and both of them went inside.

"It really has been a while..." Alastor said as he looked around the palace.

"Yeah." Elaina agreed.

They went inside the palace.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aidan was as usual having a conference with all his ministers in the conference hall.

"I've got a report from the Divine Visionaries that a boy who can't use magic has been attending Easton Magic School. It is unbelievable that a person who can't use magic didn't get caught all this time." One of the ministers spoke.

"Ah... I see, quite interesting. He managed to survive without getting caught at all. Even Mr. Wahlberg didn't notice. How wonderful." Aidan said with an amused smile.

Suddenly the door to the conference hall opened revealing Elaina and Alastor.

The moment the door opened, Adian got up from his seat and walked up to them.

"It's been a while, right? Father." Alastor said a small smile crept up on his face.

Aidan chuckled pulling both of them to a hug.

((A/N: it's Adian instead of Esteban, Alastor instead of Oscar and Elaina instead of Mabel))

"It's His and Her imperial highness!"

The people in the room started whispering amongst themselves.

Aidan broke the hug and looked at them with a smile.

"It's good to have you back. " He said.

"Its good to be back." Elaina said.
_______________________________________

Elaina went to her room. She placed her small bag on her bag and opened the curtains.

"Man, I really missed the sunlight here."

"It feels so good to finally be back in my old room. In my home." She quietly mumbled to herself as she turned around to look at her room.

She laid down on her bed feeling nostalgia and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
_______________________________________