16: The power of this empire

A chunk of sand was about to fall on top of Elaina and Mash.

Cancel.

Elaina stopped it before it could reach them.

"Hey, what the heck?" Mash asked.

"Why do you act like things have been resolved?" Orter asked as his voice echoed.

The Divine Visionaries walked in the room.

Orter fixed his glasses out of habit.

"What? All of you are... Divine Visionaries! What in the world brings you here?" Mr. Bless snapped at all of them as he got up from his seat.

 Bless snapped at all of them as he got up from his seat

((A/N: Alastor is standing beside Agito))

"Hey, you know you could've hurt Elaina, if she didn't cancel out your spell." Alastor said.

"Its a drag, but Mr. Wahlberg asked us to be here." Renatus complained while picking his ear.

A look of,"seriously?" dawned upon Elaina's face.

"I swear to God if they have anything to do with Mash."

"C-cold." Tsurara said.

"What a drag. Let's go home." Renatus complained again.

"Someone's being noisy." Kaldo commented on his statement with closed eyes.

"Who are you talking to, with that attitude?" Renatus asked while looking over at Kaldo.

"There's nobody other than you, no matter how you think about it." Kaldo replied sarcastically.

"While according to the regulations, I believe flexibility is the wisest course." Sophina said with a straight face.

"Regulations exist to rein in individuals with differing ideas. If we allow exceptions, the system fails." Orter said as he fixed his glasses.

"Well, let's just see what we're dealing with. And also what Elaina has to do with this." Alastor said.

"Especially for us, those who stand above others. It is outrageous for us to accept exceptions due to fleeing emotions. And on top of that, he hid he was a lackmagic and attended Easton Academy. He must atone it all with death." Orter said with a stern tone.

"He is seriously so rule obsessed."

"Hey, come on, take it easy." Alastor placed his hand on Orter's shoulder.

"Kindly, remove your hand." Orter said as he looked over at Alastor.

Alastor just let out a sigh and removed his hand.

"But I cannot believe, someone from the royal Ermaneau family, has not reported of this. You may assume that this is the consensus from all Divine Visionaries." Orter further added.