Chapter 3: Tell It to the Frogs

"Best not to dwell on it

"Best not to dwell on it. Merle got left behind. Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back... hell his own niece left his behind... except maybe Daryl." Morales spoke up noticing the regret on Rick's expression.

"Daryl?" he asked taking his eyes off the road to meet Morales's for a second.

"My father." Raven spoke up, breathing heavily as the adrenaline wears off, and her leg started hurting again, it was trobbing.

Andrea noticed that and quickly craw towards the girl, to check on her.

"Raven how's your leg?" She asked her in consern.

Raven gritted her teeth in pain "It's trobbing... I need to get that bullet out... soon."

At the survivor camp, the Grimes's were sitting around the fire

Carl was sitting in front of his mother, while she was giving him a hair cut, Xander was sitting next to them sharpening his daggers, while Shane was sitting in front of the family cleaning his shot gun.

"Baby the more you fidget, the longer it takes, so don't okay?" Lori remarked combing gently through Carl's hair.

Carl mumbled something beneath his breath.

Xander smirked slightly at his baby brother, it was clear to all of them, how much Carl despised haircuts.

Carl noticed the way how his older brother was smirking at him.

"What're you smirking at?" Carl asked crossly glaring at him as if he had blades in his eyes.

Xander cackled, even more, when he was trying to look scary.

He took a quick glance at his mother, who seemed to have the same smile present on her face.

"Nothing, little man." Xander replied turning around trying not to face Carl again.

"You think this is bad? Worry about starting to shave. When that day comes, you'll be wishing for one of your momma's haircuts!" Shane told him placing something long inside his shotgun.