Chapter Three

"Oh, what are you doing here, babe?" Yuta asked surprised to see Zhanghao so suddenly waiting outside the locker rooms.

The practice had just ended and all of the players were gathering in the room to take quick showers and change before going home.

"I need to talk to you about something. Change quick and come out, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." He nodded and went to the locker rooms, immediately being met with the smell of sweat and, generally, just boys. Gross.

Yuta dropped his sweaty clothes off of his body and didn't even bother to shower since Hao was literally waiting for him outside.

"No group shower today, YuYu?" Jackson jokingly asked.

"Sorry guys, next time. My bitch is waiting for me outside." He smirked.

"Oooh." Jay cooed, wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner. "Been a while, maybe he's here for a quick fuck again."

"Maybe." Yuta grinned, getting dressed quickly.

Hanbin carefully listened to the conversation for afar, since he had just gotten out of the shower and something about a quick fuck just caught his attention, sounding far too familiar coming from the 'alpha' male, Yuta, itself.

"Are you gonna renew the hook up contract?" Taeyong chimed in.

Yuta literally got the whole bad-boy squad talking about it. And the fact that every single one of them knew about it, was so extremely pussy of him.

"Fuck, I might. I'm sure he'll let me tap."

"Who are you talking about?" Hanbin asked out of nowhere. He never really was a part of that little fuckboy group so him getting involved in these kind of conversations was new and pretty unheard of.

"Zhanghao." Yuta nonchalantly answered, stuffing his clothes in his bag.

So Hanbin was right, they were, indeed, talking about him.

"Kay, gotta go now, till the next practice!"

"Bye, man."

"Do him good."

Yuta chuckled and left the locker rooms, getting straight back to Hao.

All of this talk about Zhanghao was making Hanbin insanely uncomfortable and nervous for no reason. It's not like they were friends or anything. They had literally spoken before once. But there was something about the male that made Hanbin want to take care and protect him.

Hao was sitting on a bench on the green football field, patiently waiting for the other to come.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about?" He asked, sitting in front of him.

"Right, so... I want you to delete my pictures off of your phone, please." Hao nervously requested, getting straight to the point.

"What? What pictures?"

"Oh, stop it now. You know exactly what pictures I'm talking about."

"I really don't know, I don't have any pictures of you." Yuta continued playing completely dumb to the whole situation.

"My nudes." Zhanghao shortly said, voice serious and stern. "Please delete my nudes."

"Mmm.. What about no?"

"What?"

"If I delete them now, then who am I going to get off to when I'm lonely and needy? Hm?" Yuta pouted, dragging his fingers up Zhanghao's thigh, making him tense up at the unwanted touch. "I get horny without you, Hao." He whispered, continually rubbing his leg.