Chapter Twelve

"I told you I knew what I was doing." Zhanghao said as both of them were already eating their second cupcake. The chocolate melted perfectly in their mouths, it was delightful.

"I didn't trust you at first, but you have proven yourself that you are capable of not burning down my entire house so now you can bake all you want." Hanbin said, enjoying the sweet. "If you share it with me afterwards of course." He added.

"Yeah, yeah." Hao laughed.

"So what is next on your to do list?"

"You."

"Lies." Hanbin said in a serious voice, making Hao look at him with a little confused hum. "I was the last activity on there. What was after baking?"

"Oh, I think it was movies and cuddles or something like that."

"Alright, let's go upstairs to my room. What movie do you want to watch?" He asked while both of the males walked to Hanbin's bedroom with snacks in hands.

"I don't know. Your pick."

"Hmmm.... 'Train to Busan?' Have you seen that movie?"

"I have, a long time ago though. We can watch it again if you want to." Zhanghao said as he laid comfortably in Hanbin's bed.

"Alright." The younger walked over to his desk and got ahold of his laptop, bringing it to bed. "Move over, you're taking up the whole space."

"There's plenty of space."

"For you." Hanbin glared at Hao who moved aside just slightly, keeping an unamused expression on his face, clearly showing dissatisfaction. Hanbin raised one of his eyebrows, "Why so grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy, you just don't want me."

The Korean just laughed and pulled Hao's body closer to his, making the older's head lay on his muscular chest, gluing them together. "But I do want you."

"Do you though?"

"Of course I do."

"Why would I believe you?"

"If I didn't want you, you wouldn't be here."

"But you know that I don't have anywhere else to go, that's why you let me stay." Zhanghao sighed.

"That's not how it is. I let you stay, because I want you to stay here." Hanbin reassured. "Are you planning to go back to your dad's?"

"I don't know. He hasn't called me after I left, so he probably doesn't even care where I'm staying. I'm way too scared to go back since I now know his true intentions. I don't want to risk him doing something to me."

"You're right, if he tried it once, he will probably try it in the future again. You can't go back now."

"Yeah... I'll stay with you until you get bored of me."

"I won't get bored. You are very interesting."

"Am I?" Zhanghao asked.

"You are. There's still a lot of things about you that I don't know."

"Then ask."

"What about the movie?"

"Let's just talk instead, I want to get to know you better too."

"Alright then." Hanbin closed the laptop and put it on the bedside table.

"So what do want to know about me?"

"Is your mom a touchy subject for you or can I ask?" Hanbin wasn't sure about the boundaries yet so he decided to make sure it was okay to talk about before asking his question.