Chapter Five

It had been a little over an hour into the movie when Zhanghao got seriously bored. Both of the males were laying in Hao's bed, keeping a comfortable distance between the two with his laptop placed on Hao's thighs.

"Can you hold the laptop now?" He requested, his legs getting hot from the overheated device.

"Yeah." Hanbin nodded as the other placed it on his legs.

"Your side profile is amazing, actually." Hao complimented out of nowhere. The truth be told, he had been staring at the other for a while now, observing all of his features.

"Oh, thank you." Hanbin got slightly flustered at the unexpected remark.

"You are very handsome overall."

Hanbin turned his head towards Hao and looked at him with a low smile, "Are you flirting with me?"

"Well, is it working?" Zhanghao smirked, making the Korean chuckle.

"Hm, maybe." He simply shrugged, focusing on the movie again.

Zhanghao slowly brought his hand to the laptop and pressed a button, pausing the movie.

"Bored?" Hanbin asked.

"Yeah, let's talk instead."

"Okay, because I actually have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"So yesterday, yeah? What was the cause for you to get violated like that after school in that building by Hyunjin and Changbin?" Hanbin asked.

"Oh. Yeah, that." Zhanghao murmured. "So it all started when Hyunjin, like a lot of other people, texted me asking to hook up, cause one of his friends from my past had told him about me. I denied him, of course, because I was already a thing with Yuta at that time. And since then he hadn't left me alone. He kept on teasing me or saying stuff, trying to push me to do things with him. Yesterday I finally told him to fuck off and as you know it didn't end all too well."

"First of all, I didn't even know that Hyunjin was gay."

"He's bisexual." Zhanghao corrected.

"Yeah, still didn't know that. And second of all, have you ever told anyone that they were messing with you all this time?" Hanbin asked.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I don't know if you noticed already, but I don't have a lot of friends."

"If they keep bothering you, you can tell me."

"You helped me enough already."

"That was nothing. If I hadn't stepped in, they would have probably beaten you or something."

"Maybe."

"So, from now on tell me if you need help with anything, really." Hanbin sternly said, feeling slightly bad for the older.

"Thanks." Hao just simply nodded his head.

"What do you like to do for your free time?"

"I like to dance."

"Oh, really? Me too."

"Really?! What style?"

"I enjoy tutting and waacking the most, but don't tell anyone." Hanbin said. He didn't really want to be known for that. Soccer was his main thing.

"Oh god, I can't even imagine you dancing like that, but that's awesome. I used to take waacking classes in high school, but now I mainly dance hiphop."