Chapter Twenty-Two

The next day both of the males decided to skip classes and rather stay at home. The idea was suggested by Hanbin who just didn't want for Hao to go to university. He feared he would run into Eric again. He didn't want for the older to deal with him again.

Hanbin was sitting behind his desk, doing schoolwork while Zhanghao still laid in bed, doing nothing.

He turned in his chair to face the Chinese, "Babe, I think you should study some too. Catch up on what you missed today."

"I'm lazy."

"C'mon, get up."

"Nah."

"You will have to do it sooner or later. I suggest you do it now, because I am studying too. Let's motivate one another." Hanbin said.

"I'll do my work later. I can support you from under the table though."

Hanbin widened his eyes, "What?"

"Nothing." Hao cheekily grinned.

"No, repeat what you said."

"No, if I do, none of us would do our work."

"What if I don't want to do my work anymore?"

"Hanbin! I was joking!" Hao exclaimed embarrassed.

"Dang." He laughed and turned in his chair, getting back to his schoolwork. "You're such a tease, I hate it."

"Can't handle it?"

"No."

"Aw, too bad."

"Shut up and go study."

"Nah, I'm going to wash my face." Hao said and stood up from the bed, quickly leaving the room.

Hanbin just shook his head at the male's careless behaviour and went back to studying. University has been really kicking his ass recently so he needed to get himself together, concentrate and study for real this time. He had a bunch of different tests upcoming in the next week that had him quite stressed.

He needed to study, he really did, but Hao's explicit comment kept on lingering in Hanbin's head, making him lose focus.

He never really was the person with a high sex drive, but something about being around the older and his aura made him feel otherwise. His body literally ached for him.

His mind instantly went to how perfect Zhanghao's figure fit beneath his broad frame. How hot his skin felt under his touch. How beautiful he sounded every time he would slip deeper and deeper with each pet name. How—

"I used the new face wash, is that okay?" Hao asked as he walked back to the bedroom, disconnecting the Korean's train of thoughts.

"Oh, uh, yeah. It's okay, just use whatever." He said slightly flustered.

Zhanghao walked towards Hanbin, pulled back his chair and seated himself right on his thighs, getting comfortable in his lap.

"Put down your pen. Focus on me, please." He whined and turned around, now having his knees on both sides of Hanbin's legs, facing the younger.

"You're distracting me." Hanbin said and placed his hands on Hao's small waist, keeping him stable.

"I know I am. And you are distracting me."

"Me? How come?"

"You look very good in grey sweats and a black tight shirt. This combo with your messy ass hair—so fine." Hao explained, "Fucking sexy."

Hanbin tried to keep his cool, but he was currently battling an inner war with his hormones. He ran his hands down Hao's sides, letting one slightly pull down the waistband of his shorts.