Chapter Eight

"Are your parents home?" Zhanghao asked as he walked into Hanbin's house.

"Nah. They're at work. But it wouldn't matter either way cause my mom kind of knows about you."

"What? Already?"

"I mean yeah, she saw my neck and asked me about it."

"Oh shit, did you get in trouble?"

"No. She's very understanding." Hanbin said, guiding the older to his bedroom upstairs.

"Okay, that's good then." Hao nodded. "Your room is so big."

"Thanks."

"Can I sit on your bed?"

"Hao, we gonna be doing more than sitting in that bed soon." Hanbin smirked, making Zhanghao widen his eyes at the totally unexpected remark. He loved teasing the other and seeing his funny reactions. "Of course you can sit on my bed."

"Alright." He chuckled and sat down. "Is your hand okay, by the way?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

"Cool."

"I've been meaning to ask you something. It's not like a dealbreaker or that it changes anything, but I'm just curious." Hanbin started.

"Hm, about what?"

"What's your body count?"

"Uh—I don't really count it." Zhanghao nervously chuckled, pretending not to know the number, but in reality he was just too embarrassed to answer.

"Like approximately."

"I don't know."

"Eight?" Hanbin took a random guess and Hao just put his lips in a thin line. "More?"

Hao nodded.

"Ten?"

"..."

"More? Twelve?

"..."

"Fifteen?"

"Hanbin, I don't know the exact number." Zhanghao sighed, feeling targeted. "Are you trying to figure out how high my body count is and then decide if I'm worth being with?"

"No. Just wanted to know how many people there are that I'll need to be better than."

"Oh my God." Hao lightly giggled, it felt good knowing that Hanbin wasn't secretly judging him. Or maybe he was, he just didn't show it. "Well, what about you? How many bodies do you have?"

"Just three."

"Oh. Nice."

"Yeah. You bottom, right?"

"Mhm. Isn't it obvious?"

"Trust me, it is." Hanbin laughed.

"Hey!" Hao yelled in embarrassment.

"It's okay, don't worry. I'm a top so it will work out perfectly."

"Have you topped all three times?"

"Yeah. And you bottomed however many times?"

"Yes..."

"Never thought to switch it up a bit? Doesn't it get boring?" Hanbin asked.

"Nah. I feel like I'm too feminine for that."

"There's no such thing as too feminine to top, but oh well, do whatever feels comfortable and good for you."

"Mhm. And no, it never gets boring."

"Yeah?" Hanbin grinned.

"Yeah." Zhanghao nodded his head, a light blush starting to appear on his rounded cheeks.