Chapter Thirteen

It was later in the evening when Zhanghao stepped out of the shower. Droplets of water from his damp hair were wetting Hanbin's clothes that Hao was currently wearing. The Chinese walked to the other and laid next to him under the covers.

"Are you going to sleep already?" Hanbin asked.

"Probably. Why?"

"No, nothing." He just shrugged in a manner that was contradictory to his answer.

Hao raised one of his eyebrows, instantly picking up on the hint, "What?"

"Nothiiiing."

"Tell me." He insisted.

"It's nothing, Hao."

"I know it's not nothing, tell me or I will actually go to sleep."

"It's just that if I remember correctly, you had promised me several things tonight."

"Oh." Zhanghao softly said, now fully understanding what the other meant by that, but decided to play dumb just a little more. "Several things?"

"Mhm."

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"But I really don't. I have short term memory. Tell me what I promised." Hao said and Hanbin got closer to him.

The Korean whispered in his ear lowly, "Sex. You want me to spell it out for you?"

"No, it's okay." Zhanghao breathed out slowly, "I know I promised that."

"Yeah? So you do remember."

"I do."

"So?"

"So?..." Zhanghao repeated.

"Are you still down for it or nah?"

"DTF?"

Hanbin laughed, "Yes, Hao, I'm asking if you're still down to fuck."

"I am." Zhanghao sent a flirty wink to the other, making him slightly flustered.

In all honesty Hao was just too shy to take initiative in anything so he just waited for the younger to take the lead.

"Alright." Hanbin sat up and looked Hao in the eyes, then his gaze fell down to his plump lips that screamed to be kissed, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." Zhanghao quickly answered and was instantly pulled in closer by his shirt.

"Don't forget that you can stop me whenever, okay?"

"Mhm." Zhanghao hummed as he felt Hanbin's lips latch onto his own in a passionate kiss. It didn't feel like their usual kissing, it had an underlying purpose. It was a kiss that was powered by pure lust and desire. They wanted—no, they needed more.

Hanbin lowered Hao's body down to his pillow as he hovered over him, taking control. He liked to be the one in charge. He liked his partners submissive and Zhanghao was perfect at that.

Their lips glided perfectly together, it was intense. Hanbin cupped Hao's cheek and deepened the kiss, his hand was already starting to snake under the older's shirt. As soon as his cold fingertips touched Hao's stomach, he shivered under the touch.

Hanbin placed his hand on the older's side, slightly gripping at his small waist. "Your body is perfect." He spoke between kissing.

Zhanghao slightly chuckled because of the comment and pulled Hanbin in even more, putting more of his weight onto himself. He wanted to feel more.

Hanbin was surprised by the action, but didn't complain. He wanted it too.

Hanbin was the first to break the kiss, leaving both of the males breathless as they chased down one another's lips again. They kissed once more. After they pulled away, the Korean started kissing Hao's neck.