Chapter 43 - Vacaciones Con Tigo

y/n's POV
We landed in Ibiza. I walk hand in hand with Alexia. Mapi and Ingrid ahead of us and Lucy and Ona trailing behind us. I can tell Ale pulled away from our relationship but I don't know why, I did distance myself for a bit but I realized that Alexia is here and we're happy together.
"Are you okay mi amor?" I ask my slightly shorter girlfriend.
"Si just stressed about the Champions League since my knee has been bothering me a bit." She says.
"Well hopefully this vacation will help." I say kissing the back of her hand and smiling at her.
"Remember our bet." She says smiling back at me.
"I can't wait for my hair to be pink." I say sarcastically.
"It was your idea." She says with a shrug.
We all get settled into our rooms in Ushuaia. Ale and I get dressed for tonight. It's the big party night because Calvin Harris is going to be playing. We meet Mapi, Ingrid, Ona and Lucy outside for dinner. At dinner we talk about anything but football. We decided to avoid it as a topic over vacation.
"Shit" I hear Ona say. I watch her lean towards Lucy and whisper something in her ear. I watch Ingrid go pale and whisper something to Mapi.
"We can see you whispering." Ale says.
"Uh I think we just saw Jenni." Mapi says.
Ale coughs after choking on her drink.
"HOLA MAPI Y INGRID" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Laia Codina waving at our group. She begins walking over to our dinner table with Jenni and Misa trailing behind her.
"I didn't know she was here." Alexia says to me quietly.
"I know babe let's just be civil okay." I say. My hand was resting on Ale's thigh is soon intertwined with her hand in her lap. I give her hand a reassuring squeeze. Look up and see Laia, Jenni and Misa standing next to Mapi and Ingrid across from Alexia and I.
"Hola Ale y y/n" Laia says. I smile at Laia and Ale says hi. Misa and Laia are in a deep conversation with Ona, Lucy, Mapi and Ingrid leaving Jenni looking at Alexia and I.
"Hello Jenni." I say looking at the older brunette.
"Hey y/n. Hola Frozen." Jenni says. "Would it possible for me to talk to Alexia?" I look at my girlfriend who looks a little nervous.
"Ask her not me Jenni, Ale is her own woman." I say. I tell Alexia in Catalan "go talk to her my love maybe she just wants to apologize."
"Ok but if I text you come save me please." She says in Catalan. I nod giving her a kiss on the cheek before she walks to the bar with Jenni.

Alexia's POV
I just left y/nn at the table and I follow Jenni to the bar.
"Frozen... how are you?" She asks me.
"I'm good. Happy." I say.
"That's good Ale..." She says.
"Why did you want to talk?" I ask her.
"I was wondering if you all wanted to join us tomorrow on the yacht we rented?" She asks.
"You could've asked us at the table." I state.
"I wanted to ask you first." She says.
"I guess we could." I say.
"Great!" Jenni says smiling.
"Anything else?" I ask.
"Oh um I just wanted to let you know that I'm coming back to Barca... I thought you deserved to know." She says. I freeze shocked at this news but it all makes sense now. Mariona is leaving after this season so there were rumors of a striker coming back.
"I want to fix things Ale." She says looking at me.
"Jenni there's nothing to fix." I say softly.
"Yes there is Ale... I'll wait for you. Whatever it takes." She says.

Y/n's POV
*Time skip to later that night at Ushuaia*
Ale's been distant but she's with her national team mates so I've given her some space. I head over to the bar to get a vodka cran and as I turn around I bump into someone.
"Watch it." They say angrily wiping some of my drink off their shirt.
"Fuck I'm sorry." I say. I look down and my eyes lock with her blue ones.
"Y/nn." They say.
"Leah." I say slightly shocked. "What are you doing here?"
"Here with Al, Kei, Laura and Wally." She says.
"That's nice... well I should get back to my group." I say.
"Wait! Can we chat for a second?" She asks.
"Now? Leah Calvin Harris is literally playing We Found Love and you want to talk to me?" I ask.
"Yes I do. I wanted to ask if we could at least be friends?" Leah says.
"I'll think on it Leah." I say.
"You hate me don't you?" She asks.
"I could never hate you." I say. "I just don't trust you... you have to earn it back."
"I'll do my best. Have a good night y/nn." She says walking away.
"You too Le." I say.