Chapter 24 - LA Girl

y/n's POV
We landed in LA and I missed the sun. While I was in the US I did live in LA and was going to attend UCLA and or Stanford but something told me to go to UNC and I'm glad I did because that's where I met Tobs. We decided on two rental cars mostly because we wanted to explore separately sometimes mainly because I wanted to show Leah around. We decide on a chill day today since we just landed so we drive to our Airbnb. I'm driving with Leah in the front and Ellie is in the back while Keira and Lucy are driving in the other car. I feel bad that Ellie has to fifth wheel because Georgia couldn't come.
"Are we there yet?" Ellie asks.
"Not yet but soon." Leah says.
"I'm hungry." Ellie says.
"She's like a child." Leah mumbles.
"Look in my bag I should have some applesauce." I say.
"Always prepared for our child." Leah says and I laugh as she tosses a GoGo Squeez at Ellie. We arrive at the house and get settled. Leah and I share the master bedroom.
"This is amazing." Leah says flopping down on the bed.
"I know right." I say laying down next to her. I give her a kiss and she deepens the kiss. Things begin to get heated and my shirt comes off. We get interrupted by a knock on our door. I groan and get up and open the door to see Keira.
"What?" I ask a bit bluntly.
"Someone's mad she couldn't get some." Keira says laughing.
"We were getting there but you knocked." I say.
"I can see that, your shirt is off and Leah's pants are gone." Keira says laughing even harder.
"So we have options, I shut this door or you tell me what you came here for." I say.
"We're going to lounge in the pool and drink wine." Keira says.
"We will be there soon." I say.
"Don't take too long." Keira says.
"I'll make it quick." I say turning around and winking at Le who's blushing. I shut the door and head back over to my girl.
"Somebody looks flustered." I say kissing her softly.
"Kei has probably told Luce and Ellie that we're about to have sex." Leah says.
"I mean they know that we do. Just be quiet for me bella." I say. After we finish we put on our bathing suits and head out to the backyard.
"Hello lovebirds." Ellie says. "I'm not enjoying this fifth wheeling." Ellie mumbles quietly. I look over and see Keira and Lucy making out in the corner of the pool. Le and I stifle a laugh before sitting down at the table with Ellie. We pour ourselves glasses of wine and talk with Ellie.
"Excited for our biking adventure tomorrow?" I ask.
"Extremely. Never been to Cali and I'm excited to explore." Ellie says.
"I'm not good on two wheels." Le mumbles.
"Get your asses in the pool!" Lucy yells and I laugh grabbing my glass of wine and walking to the edge of the pool. I jump in and Ellie jumps in after me. I extend my arms out and Le jumps into my arms. I hold her tightly keeping her close.
"The fifth wheeling is crazy." Ellie says and we all laugh.
"We will find you someone." Lucy says.
"Funny mate." I say laughing at Ellie.
"Oh shut up y/n! Not everyone can be happy sleeping with the captain." Ellie says.
"Oi enough banter I want to have a nice relaxing night." Keira says.
"Yup sucking face with Lucy in the corner of the pool." Ellie snickers.
"Says you who basically exposed Keira and I to the world." Lucy whines.
"Oh I'm sorry I said I would love to live with you two." Ellie says.
"They're like one happy family. Mum Keira and Mummy Luce and little baby Roebs." I say to Leah making her laugh. We spend the rest of the night playing games and chatting away. I can't wait for tomorrow, biking around will be fun.

We all woke up eager to explore LA on two wheels except for Leah.
"I'm just not good on two wheels." Leah says when we all get our bikes.
"You're gonna do great baby." I say kissing her cheek. We put on our helmets and begin biking around. Sight seeing and stopping for the occasional picture.
"Y/n I'll race you down the hill!" Lucy says.
"Challenge fucking accepted." I say and Lucy and I start biking down the hill full speed.
"Wait guys Leah's giving me a shirt!" Ellie says. I reach the bottom of the hill.
"HA YOU LOST!" I say to Lucy and Keira and Ellie stop next to us.
"You two are like children!" Keira says.
"But you love us." Lucy says.
I turn to look for Leah and I don't see her. I look up the hill and see Leah biking down. In slow motion I watch Leah head first fly over the handle bars of her bike.
"Jesus." Ellie says.
"Fucking hell! LEAH!" I say biking up the hill.
"What happened now? Leah I'm not coming to get you." Keira groans.
Lucy and I reach Leah who's in a fight with the bike which looks pretty mangled. Leah's got scrapes and cuts all over her knees, hands and a few on her abdomen.
"Le? Baby? Are you okay?" I ask helping her up.
"I just flew over the handle bars of the bike." She says groaning.
"I saw." I say. I watch Lucy bend the tire of the bike back in place.
"Come let's go to the nearest store and get those cuts cleaned up." I say.
"Told you I'm not good on two wheels." Leah says.
"Learned my lesson baby. I'll never make you ride on two wheels again." I say kissing her.
"I'm going to let the girls know Leah is okay. I don't think the bike should be ridden anymore." Lucy says.
"That's okay we will walk the bikes and meet you guys back at the rental place." I say.
"Sounds good! Glad you're okay Leah. Gave everyone a scare except Keira." Lucy says joking.
"I'll get her back for that." Leah says.
"Gave me a scare there Le Le. No more flying and falling off of bikes for you mi amore." I say.
"I'll try harder next time." Leah jokes.
"I'll teach you how to ride a bike properly don't you worry babe." I say and Leah laughs.