Comfort Shark - 📺 x 🦋 •angst•

TW: Valentino being Valentino, y'know

Valentino had been begging Vox to come into the studio, just for the day, because Valentino liked his presence and wanted Vox's input about his new porno.

Vox agreed, and came in for the day, doing all of his work to keep Voxtek running nice and smoothly on a portable laptop.

Vox did his best to give good input about what angle they should use while filming the porno, and gave cool tech tips on things they could do to add effects to the footage.

But even after the filming was over, Valentino kept pestering Vox to fuck him.
Valentino grabbed his wrist, trying to stop Vox from leaving the room.
Vox yanked his wrist away and kept explaining how he wasn't in the mood, and didn't have the time.
But Val got upset and pissed, and started hitting Vox over and over again.
Vox's screen shattered at the multiple harsh impacts, glitching and stuttering.

"Oh suck it up, you stupid bitch!" Valentino said.
"It's not that bad, you can just get a new one! Now get over here, I don't want to have to fuck you with force, it takes too long to get your legs tied down cause you always fight back!"
Valentino grumbles, and tightens his grip on Vox's small wrist.

Vox yanked his wrist away again, and his eyes widened with nervous fear at the mention of force. He pulled away, and tried to make a run for it.

Valentino rolled his eyes, and stuck his long leg out, tripping Vox.

Vox tumbled to the ground with a thud, and turned his head to look up at Valentino, trying his best not to let tears surface.

Valentino huffed.
"Whatever. You're not worth the extra effort, just get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you right now, your glitching is annoying."

Vox scrambled to get up and run for the door.

"Pathetic."

Vox squeezed his eyes shut and busted out the door and down the hall.

He took the elevator up to his tower, and ran down the halls until he could find his other bedroom.

He had two separate bedrooms: one large grand and elaborate, which he slept in normally, and where he would occasionally sleep with Val.

The other was small and cozy, no one else knew existed. It had a queen sized bed and a cabinet, and that was it. It had a one sided window, where you could see out but no one could see it form outside.

He ran to the small and unknown bedroom, sliding oven the fake wall and entering the passcode to unlock the door.

He slammed the door closed behind him, and back flopped onto the mattress.

He sat up after a minute, and teleported Vark into the room.

Vark looked around at where he was, then ran to Vox and circled his legs, panting with that charming and energetic dog grin.

Vox's expression of worry softened, and he sat down on the bed.

Vark jumped up onto the bed with Vox, and snuggled against him.

Vox let out a huge sigh, and laid back across Vark.

Vox started rambling faster than he could think, just blurting out all his feelings and thoughts. Vark listened welcomingly, and, being a shark dog that didn't speak English, didn't judge as Vox vented his heart out.

"-and sometimes I just wish he would stop being such a narcissistic asshole who uses me like a toy!"

Vox buried his face in Vark, and let tears drip off his screen.

The two just stayed there, Vark being the best therapist pet he could be, and a personal heater for Vox.

"Thanks for listening..." Vox hummed, as he powered off for the night.

Words: 639

Tomorrow yall gonna get a very special chapter lol