Chapter- 1

I'm going crazy now 걷잡을 수 없이 난
다시 또 이 밤을 지새운다
The moment when I close my eyes
All I see is red lights

Shh

알잖아 널 가만히 둘 수 없는 걸

Someone took off my headphones. I looked to see and Ko Kyung Jun holding my headphones. "Hey, give it back." But instead of saying anything he just locked eyes with me.
So I also did the same.
He sighed as he broke the eye contact.
"They are so loud, I need these."
He groaned. That was when I heard.
"I knew it you were the mafia." I looked back to see some kids playing the mafia game.

Ahn Na Hee was executed by a Mafia. Ahn Na Hee was a police officer.

Huh. What voice was this? And wait Ahn Na Hee was a police officer what the hell was happening?
I snap out of my thoughts when Kyung Jun spun me around to make me look at him.
"Ya, Y/N what the fuck is wrong with you? What are you thinking huh? And yes, who the hell listens to such dumb music?"
"It's because you are dumb that is why you think the music which I am listening to is dumb." Well, I don't like it when someone disrespects my music taste. Like brud, who the hell are you to say such stuff?
Kyung Jun ignored me and took my phone to put on something else.

Well, I came late inside the bus and the only free seats were with Kim Jun Hee and Ko Kyung Jun.
Since Yoon Seo has a crush on Jun Hee so I pretended to not notice that seat and sat with Kyung Jun who didn't even care surprisingly when I sat with him.

______________________________________

When we finally reached it was night time. I stretched and overheard our teacher talking on the phone.
He kept saying hello and what did you say. Is something wrong?

Then Ko Kyung Jun taps me on the shoulder. He handed me my headphones. "Thanks and I am sorry for er, disrespecting your music taste." He said. I was a bit stunned and murmured an 'It's okay.' Under my breath. He must have heard me and he went with his group of friends.
Well I got a bit of tsundere vibe from him at this point.

"Y/N, are you coming?" I turned my head to where the sound came from.
It was Jung Won and Yoon Seo.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I followed after them. We then entered the building and saw a statue with a bunch of information on it. I quickly scanned the code and went with Jung Won and left Yoon Seo with Jun Hee. See what I mean?

I sat in the gymnasium and took out a book to read. Well I don't know I can just easily read books wherever I want and don't care about what's going on around me.

I remember during a case of eliminating Min Joo Park as he was about to reveal Port Mafia's secrets to the rival agency. After I killed him, I sat on him and started to read my book as if nothing happened. Well that's just me.

Now I was sitting and reading One Of Us Is Lying not caring about what was going on around. I looked up to just see what was going on.

I saw some girls dancing to the music playing from the music box. I noticed Woo Ram looking around with his camera filming everyone and especially Ju Young. The camera also landed on me but he immediately looked away as he knew that I noticed.

"I have no signal here." Well, who cares about mobile signals when you got your books to keep you company.

The teacher came in and looked worried. He talked with the Class President and Vice Class President for a minute and left.

I felt that I should go and get some rest. I told my friends and they also agreed to come. But as I stood up, a loud piercing sound came which didn't do me any impact because it was normal in the Port Mafia tactics that the perpetrator might use loud piercing sounds to knock you out and kill you. Then the lights went off. Also that sound was not that loud in comparison to the sounds used by the Port Mafia and other agencies.

Everyone started asking what was wrong and I took my phone's flashlight like everyone else.

There was a bang sound which made the girls scream. I turned my gaze to the center of the gymnasium and saw a ghost. No wait, someone is pulling a dumb prank. Wow they seriously are high schoolers huh.

Then one of the boys threw a ball at the ghost making it grunt in pain and it fell down revealing Heo Yul in the white cloth. He stood up and began to blabber about a girl who committed suicide and her ghost wanders here.

Well this story could be half true as I do believe in ghosts and paranormal things.

I stood up with Yoon Seo and Jung Won and we went to our room. I lied on my bed letting out a loud groan. Yoon Seo chuckled and sat on the ground with Jung Won who opened her laptop.

With my eyes closed, I heard Jung Won talking about how she needs to attend a special lecture which made Yoon Seo groan. "Who studies on a trip?" She asked Jung Won.

All of a sudden our phones beeped at the same time. That's when we saw an app appear on our phones.
We checked the app.

Welcome. The Mafia Game will begin now. Please check your identity.

"What's that?" I mumbled and clicked on the envelope and....

L/N Y/N, Your identity is Citizen.