Chapter-20

This portion is based on the author's pov.

Y/N  wakes up in a strange place that almost looks like a laboratory. She sees the other students trapped in a machine, too. They are still in the game.

She rushes towards Kyung Jun to wake him up. "Don't wake them. Otherwise they will end up going in a coma."

She looked from where the voice was coming and saw a man who looked very similar to her. As if she's seen him somewhere. A woman was also beside him.

"Wait..Se Eun's mom and dad?" Y/N looks confused.

They nodded their head.

Se Eun’s parents created the game after their daughter killed herself. They blame the students for what happened to Se Eun. 

"I brought the video down but...." Y/N kneeled down and started to cry.

"You know, you have played this game many times. In every game, we made Jung Won the last person standing but this time something different happened. How did you managed to do this?" Se Eun's mother asks.

"Another surprising thing is that your memories had a glitch and you knew small glimpses of the game. That is...unbelievable." Her father said.

Y/N begs them to stop or at least allow her to take responsibility and let the others go. She was crying.

"I was the one, if I hadn't used violence, I would have stopped Se Eun then and there. Please let me be in the game and let the others go."

"I know you did everything but it was too late..." Someone appeared from the shadows and to her surprise it was Mr. Kim.

"Yes, Y/N I knew everything about this deadly game." He looks down.

Se Eun's parents warn her that she is not fully awake and she shouldn't fight it otherwise she will get sick.

Soon, Y/N passes out as she begs Se Eun’s parents for mercy, and they connect her back to the machine.

______________________________________

This portion is on Y/N's pov.

I jolted awake and looked around. I realized that I was in the bus.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me only to realize it was Kyung Jun.

"We survived the game." He whispered.

What is going on?

Everyone is here but...

"Only the survivors remember what happened to them and the rest don't." He told me.

This means only Me, Yoon Seo, Jun Hee and Kyung Jun remember what happened.

Yoon Seo looks back and smiles at me. I smile back. But I realized Jung Won wasn't sitting with her.

Why? I still don't get it. I know they made Jung Won the  last person standing but why isn't she here.

"Students, so the trip has ended and now we are going back. Your family members will pick you straight from school." Our teacher announced.

"Wait, this means..." Jun Hee looks at Yoon Seo and then at us.

"We survived." Kyung Jun and I said together.

______________________________________

Comment your thoughts about this fanfic. So we will meet in a new fanfiction and I already have ideas what to write. Rate it out of 10. Okay byeeee my loves and have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night.