Chapter- 15

Soft music playing~

I woke up and the first thing I did was to look at Kyung Jun. Luckily nobody stabbed him. I went close to him and he opened his eyes. "Are you alright, Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I reply with a smile.

I recalled what I did last night. Killed that bitch Choi Yeon Bin's son. Wow. I sighed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
FLASHBACK ~

"Y/N, put this spare uniform and shoes in your bag before you go."

"But why, Mr. Kim?"

"Also, in that location, if there is a big issue, you will find a gun in the storage room. It is in a brown colored box. It is already loaded so you need not to worry."

"But why would I need a gun, Mr. Kim? Why are you doing all this?"

"You will understand soon."

FLASHBACK END~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now that explains, why Mr. Kim told me to take a spare uniform with spare shoes and that gun as well.

I know there must be a lot of questions pouring in Kyung Jun's mind and I am ready to answer all of them.

I removed the chairs and that box with Kyung Jun. I was glad that we were safe.

During the night, Oh Yeon Woo was executed by a Mafia. Oh Yeon Woo was a Citizen.

All the participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote.

"By the way Y/N, I wanted to thank you."  Kyung Jun said.

"Why?"

"You saved my life though I would have killed that prick myself."

"He was a Mafia. He would have killed you in your sleep. You know, I can't lose you. I don't want to imagine a world where you don't exist." I mean it.

This guy is nothing but someone I really love and yes, I can do anything.

______________________________________

Now we all were in the assembly hall gazing at three dead bodies covered in the white cloth.

JIN HA, DA BUM AND YEON WOO.

"I still can't believe that Da Bum was a Mafia." Jun Hee said looking down.

"I know it's hard to accept but we need to vote for another Mafia." I caress his shoulder.

______________________________________

Now me and Kyung Jun were in a classroom and suddenly our phones beep.

The host of this game is Park Se Eun.

______________________________________

I finally remember everything...

______________________________________