Chapter- 8

Kyung Jun calls us to the Construction site to discuss something again.

"Why have you called us here?" Yoon Seo asks.

Kyung Jun moves towards the people who voted for him.

"Park Woo Ram was a Mafia. I told you."

Seung Min who was next to me started clapping.

"See, Kyung Jun has a great hunch. What's the Police doing?"

Kyung Jun continues talking. "So, to find the Mafia, do as I say."

"What do you mean?" Jin Ha asks.

"I will pick someone who I think is the Mafia and you vote for them."

I facepalmed at this idea. Man is he stupid. Seeing that everyone is silent even his friends show that how ridiculous his idea is.

"Why should you decide? We should decide together." Jun Hee says breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Who the hell are you to dominate us?" So Mi hisses.

"Didn't you see Woo Ram tried to kill me and Y/N last night? So I think that the Mafia is one of you guys who voted for me."

"It's not true. No—" Na Hee mentions.

"I think it's Y/N. Come on look at how she hated Ji Soo and she must have killed her. Also why did the announcement said that Woo Ram was executed by her?" Da Bum said.

"It's probably because I knocked him out when the voting time was over." I defend myself.

"I have self respect. Because it is stupid to simply kill your enemies. The real fun is seeing them suffer when they are alive and they begin to feel dead inside." I said with a straight face.

I went closer to Da Bum. Now I was smiling.

"Their life is a living hell. The real thing is that, their death should be the most merciless one anyone could ever imagine. That's more fun." I let out a chuckle.

Silence.

Stares.

Everyone is shocked by what you said.

Was this the trailer of the real L/N Y/N.

A bloody psychopath. Always ends up giving a bloodbath to her enemies. Sheer torture. The never ending pain...

——————————————————

Sorry for another short chapter. I am so sorry. This is the last short chapter I promise.

Also I want y'all to follow me. Please add your comments as well. I would love that.

With love,
akkuuccinno.