Chapter- 10

I found myself being dragged by Kyung Jun. Yoon Seo was crying and was screaming.

Once we reached the Cafeteria. Kyung Jun immediately closed the metal bar without letting his friends inside and  insisted them to go hide in the playground.

I was still standing looking at him with the same eyes again.

Those eyes were only for him. This guy....oooff..

I guess he cares about me. He is concerned but I think we've gotten this close when we came here.

He came close to me and pulled me in a hug. The both of us were silent. I too hugged him back. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder and made me sit on the floor. He didn't say anything when I laid my head on his shoulder.

The music began to play which means Jun Hee has died and the darkness was consuming me.

______________________________________

soft music playing ~

I woke up and Kyung Jun's hand was still resting on my shoulder. I stretched a bit and Kyung Jun woke up as well.

Last night, the Doctor used their skill and has healed Kim Jun Hee. Thanks to the Doctor's ability to heal, Kim Jun Hee has been brought to life.

Wait, so Jun Hee is alive. Thank god.

I turned to Kyung Jun who was looking at his phone shocked that Jun Hee is alive.

"It's a great thing that Jun Hee is alive. Isn't it, Kyung Jun?" I smiled.

He scoffs and said,"Let's get out of here."

He opened the metal shutter first and I was behind him. "What the fuck is this?" He mumbled.

I didn't understand why he said that and went beside him to see his beautiful jacket covered in blood with the axe Woo Ram used.

He grabbed my shoulder and rested his head breathing heavily. He looked like as if he was in the verge of tears.

"Y/N, Y/N, that wasn't me. You know I  am a Citizen. Why would I dirty my hands because of these jerks?" He was breathing heavily.

It was obvious that he was telling the truth. Because he is not that dumb to put his weapons in such a place where everyone could see.

"I believe in you. You're not the Mafia." I assured him.

"T-thank you for believing in me."

"Come on, let's put these in a place where no one could see before anyone else starts to accuse you."

He gulped and nodded and went inside. He got a plastic bag. We put the contents inside the plastic bag.

I then grabbed his wrist and ran with him towards a fire hydrant which I found when I was exploring in the building.

He took out the keys from his pocket placed the bag in it and locking it.

We started to walk normally as if nothing happened. He looked nervous though so I locked his hand in mine comforting him.

But then we hear another announcement.

Last night, Shin Seung Bin was executed by a Mafia. Shin Seung Bin was a Citizen.

What the hell. We looked at each other and ran to the playground. We knew what we would witness.

We got there and found some of our classmates there as well. I slowly entered and saw Seung Bin with holes in his body and he was in a complete bloodbath.