Making Love 🔞

Guards safely brought the queen mother to the castle. She is worried for both the kids. Now she is waiting for their arrival. standing in the front corridor. From where she can see the way that comes inside the castle, this path can be seen from afar. She is worried if something bad happens to Jimin or Taehyung. When she was walking back and forth in worry, she saw two big horses coming running at speed towards the castle. She recognized them from afar. that both are her kids, Namjoon and Jungkook, along with their omegas, Taehyung and Jimin. Now she felt relaxed after seeing them fine and safe. guards immidiately opened the heavy doors of the castle for the king and general to enter.

Both the alphas first dismounted themselves from their horses, and then they helped their omegas come down from the horses. Jungkook and Namjoon bothe lifted l their mates in bridal style.

Taehyung was trying to detach himself from Namjoon. how badly he wants to run to his kids, hug them, and see them. Today, his husband brought him back from the mouth of death. If something happened to him, what would happen to his kids? Who would take care of his little children? He is not scared of death. Instead, he is scared for his kids future. If he died today, who would take care of them like a mother? They are just three-year-old babies.

On the other side, Jimin is also trying to detach himself from Jungkook's hold. He wants to see his mother-in-law so badly because he remembered how badly she got hit by one alpha while trying to save him. He wants to see her safe and sound; he wants to run her and hide himself in her embrace, but his alpha is not letting him go. Even though he is not speaking a single word, he is instead walking and holding him in his arms. Why is my Alpha looking so mad? What wrong did I do? Jimin thought and again tried to push Jungkook a little to come down from his hold.

"STAY OMEGA, DON'T MOVE." Jungkook scolded him. with a straight face. He brought Jimin into the royal bathhouse. and threw him into the pond of cold water.
"OMEGA CLEAN YOUR SELF YOU ARE REEKING DISGUSTING FROM THAT KEYONG'S SCENT. I DON'T WANT YOU TO ENTER THE CHAMBER WITH THIS DISGUSTING SCENT ON YOUR BODY. BEFORE ENTERING THE CHAMBER, GET RID OF THIS FILTHY SMELL." Jungkook ordered Jimin Ko to get rid of that scent.

Namjoon In His Royal Bathhouse

Namjoon threw Taehyung into the pond in his bathhouse.

"OMEGA CLEAN YOURSELF. THAT DISGUSTING SMELL ON YOUR BODY. IT'S MAKING ME PUKE. DO NOT COME CLOSE TO MY KIDS WITH THIS DISGUSTING SMELL ON YOUR BODY, NOT EVEN IN OUR CHAMBER."

Both the omegas are drenched head to toe in cold water, including their veils. Both are shivering and already exhausted from travel and all the happenings. Even though Jimin has an injury in his elbow and Taehyung has an injury in his ankle, both need some rest and care, but instead of taking care of them, their alphas threw them in cold water.
Jimin is cleaning himself while crying. He does not understand why his alpha is angry at him. His harsh words and loud voice made him cry. He is busy rubbing and cleaning himself when suddenly he notices that he is wearing a garland in his hand with unique flowers. It's smells so sweet.

"It's beautiful;" he said unknowingly that he doesn't know from where he got it, but he is liking it so much. He kept it aside. Later, after finishing his bath, he will take it with him to his chamber.

Taehyung also cleaned himself properly from that smell; he has a sprain in his ankle and is walking fast towards the chamber while limping. He badly wants to see his kids; his heart is yearning for their glance. Namjoon saw him from behind. He was discussing something with one of the guards.

"why he is limping?" Namjoon mumbled to himself and suspected his omega. He came running fast to Taehyung and held him tightly with his arms and, with one hand, choked him. He is tightening his hold on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung is struggling to breathe.