The Proposal

Namjoon is ready to leave the castle. It's time to leave the castle. But Taehyung is not speaking even a word; he is just looking at his husband with pained expression on his face. It seems his eyes are fixated on him. Namjoon is playing with his kids for some time before leaving the place, and Taehyung is watching him from afar. Namjoon noticed it.

"Omega, don't feel sad; we are going for a very important work for five months only." Namjoon said he came close to  and hugged him, while securing him in his strong arms. Taehyung hid his face in his chest while hugging him tightly. He couldn't do anything; it's part of life for royal alphas; they have to spend half of their lives on the battlefield. leaving their omegas and kids behind.

Jungkook is all ready to leave the palace. He is walking fast through the corridor to reach his chamber.

why Jimin is not coming out to say good-bye to me. I am going for five months. He is thinking about why his Omega has not yet come to say good-bye to him.

In The Chamber
'

OMEGA I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME AT THE EXIT DOOR OF THE CASTLE TO SAY GOOD BYE, AND HERE YOU ARE LYING IN BED. DON'T FORGET YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES OMEGA. NOW I AM MARRIED TO YOU, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE ME OFF WITH THE BEST WISHES OF MY VICTORY AS PER TRADITION." Jungkook scolded Jimin while reminding him of his responsibility.

But Jimin is not moving he hiding his face in a pillow and crying.

"OMEGAAA." Jungkook screamed in anger. Still, Jimin is not responding. It even angered him more.

He walked towards him and pulled him with his arm. before Jungkook could say anything. Jimin slammed his lips against Jungkook's. He is kissing him like he is about to die, and this is his last kiss. Jungkook found this behavior strange because previously Jimin never acted like this, but he is liking it his Omega kissing him like he has been starving for so long. Jungkook secured Jimin in his arms and kissed him back with the same enthusiasm.

"Ah~~,aahh~~, emm~~, omega, leave me. You are making me hard, and this is not the time I have to leave." Jungkook said in a kiss that Jimin is not leaving him. He is kissing him on his chest, neck, forehead, and whole face. He is not ready stop. Even Jungkook is trying to detach him from himself, but no jimin is not leaving his husband; he is kissing him desperately. Jimin has opened the knots of his own clothes in the expectation that his husband will make love to him. Because of that, he will be late and will cancel his visit. His innocent heart is in delusion. He is trying every way to stop his husband.

"OMEGA STOP. DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A SLUT HUNGRY FOR CO*K." Jungkook scolded Jimin while using derogatory language for his own omega. Jimin stopped on the spot. His husband's words are like thorns that pricked his heart to bleed. It pained him like hell. 

Jungkook is hard now. He is in a painful arousal. A big bulge is peeping from his clothes, and he rubbed the crotch area to ease the pain.

"OMEGA YOU ARE THIS MUCH HUNGRY FOR SEX. TELL ME WHENEVER I USE TO GO OUT OF THE CASTLE, WITH WHOM DO YOU SLEEPS IN MY ABSENCE TO SATISFY THE LUST AND HUNGER OF YOUR BODY. TELL ME IN FRONT OF WHOM DO YOU OPENS YOUR LEGS IN MY ABSENCE." Jungkook is being disrespectful to Jimin.

Jimin is looking at him with tear-filled, puffy eyes. He is not believing what he is hearing right now. how his alpha can blame him for adultery. A loud cry left Jimin's mouth; he was already in pain, but now Jungkook doubled it. He is madly in love with his cruel husband, and these words are hurting him even more because these wards are coming from his love's mouth. He doesn't know when and why he fell in love with this man. but right now his mission is to stop his husband anyhow.