Setting The Boundaries

"You are not my husband, but Ji-Yoo's. I can't open this door for someone else's husband because this chamber is only allowed to witness my togetherness with my husband, Alpha. You are nothing but a lost stranger to me. Go find your way somewhere else, emperor; this path doesn't belong to you anymore." Jimin said it clearly and loudly.

"You are my mate too, and you can't deny the fact that I married you first with all the rituals in front of this whole world. Know your responsibilities towards me, Maaate." Jungkook said it to Jimin in his deep, low, angry, growly voice with gritted teeth because Jimin is acting stubborn and not letting him in. This is very new and frustrating to emperor Jeon Jungkook because no omega has ever denied him, and here Jimin, even if he is his mate, is still denying his touch like he is some life-threatening deases. It's fueling Jungkook's anger; he is breathing heavily in anger, and his nostrils are flaring while breathing like a furious bull. 

"No, I am nothing to you. Go to your newlywed omega. She must be waiting for you. Forgive me; I wouldn't be able to perform my responsibilities after knowing that you share the same bond with someone else too. If you want me to fulfil my responsibilities towards you first, you have to nullify this marriage with Ji-Yoo. Because I can't sleep with someone else's husband."  Jimin said it in his calm voice, like he was so firm on his decesion. It made Jungkook mad to the core because Jimin is calling him only ji-yoo's but he is Jimin's husband too buy denying this relationship with him and it made him feel like some stranger alpha to his own Omega and it's frustrating him so bad. He never expected this behaviour from Jimin. He was feeling humiliated. How could a mere Omega disrespect him? Omega''s deniel is like a slap to Jungkook's face. He was completely engulfed by anger and spoke loudly. 

"BEHAVE OMEGA; LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND; DON'T ACT LIKE A STUPID; AREN'T YOU THE PART OF THIS SOCIETY? I AM NOT THE FIRST ALPHA WHO MARRIED MORE THAN ONE OMEGA. SYSTEMS OF HAREM EXIST IN THIS SOCIETY FOR A REASON, A STRONG ALPHA CAN MARRY AS MANY OMEGAS AS HE WANT, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE OTHER THAN TO ACCEPT MY JI-YOO, GOT IT, DON'T FORCE ME TO USE MY PHYSICAL POWER, YOU KNOW WELL, I CAN BREAK THIS DOOR WITHIN MOMENTS AND CAN CONSUME YOU AGAINST YOUR WISH AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ENDURE MY FORCE'. NOW OPEN THE DOOR OR YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION." Jungkook roared in anger while knocking on the door wildly. 

"BREAK THE DOOR TO SEE MY DEAD FACE."  Jimin warned Jungkook, "I would rather die than compromise the situation because my self-respect is more important to me." His voice was firm and strong.

"How dare you humiliate me? Too much pride, huh? You are doing nothing, just earning difficulties for yourself, Jimin. Wait and watch; I will make your life a living hell, and soon, very soon, I will crush this pride of yours beneath my feet, my rebellious omega. Very soon, you will beg like a begger to get touched by me." Jungkook threatened Jimin and left the place while fuming in anger. He is feeling something weird in his heart; these feelings are completely unknown to him; these feelings are so heavy, unpleasant and hideous that he is not liking them even a bit. The reason behind all this is his mate Jimin, who made him feel like this. He took it as humiliation, and it's caused anger in his heart against Jimin. Now he is adamant about making him regret his actions. (A/N Emperor Jungkook is feeling pain, heartbroken and rejected, and this is the world's biggest pain for an alpha if his omega rejects him. He is unaware of this pain and  heartbreak because he has never gone through these feelings before. These rejections are like an attack on his pride to; it  fuelled his anger instead of recognising his own feelings; he took it as humiliation and decided to break Jimin bit by bit.) 

Ji-Yoo was listening to everything while attaching her ears to the shared wall with Jimin's chamber. When she heard that Jimin has disdained Jungkook from entering the chamber, it made her so happy. Hehehe, "poor innocent Jimin is helping me unknowingly by keeping the Emperor away from himself. I know what Alpha's mentality is: how they want to be treated by their omegas; they want their mate to consider them above all, even above God and follow all their words like a religion without questioning them. They like omegas who are ready to rely on them for everything completely dependent. A Pride Full Alpha always loves weak omegas, not rebellious omegas like you, Queen Omega Jimin, thank you for being rebellious. Rest work; I will do my own to remove you from Emperor's life  permanently. I'll pretend to be obedient and submissive, and of course I'm completely loyal to him." Ji-Yoo planned everything in her heart while hearing their heated argument. All of a sudden, when she heard Jungkook enter the chamber, she immediately turned to him with a sad smile adoring her lips. her innocent tear-filled eyes staring at the emperor, like seeking for comfort. She is to hurt by Jimin's behaviour.