Strethening Each Other

"HOW DARE YOU, OMEGA?" Jungkook slammed his fist strongly on the table and screamed in anger. The table got cracks in it, and whatever food was on that table spilled out of the utensils when they bounced with strong slam. He woke up with a strong jerk, and with that effect, his chair fell to the ground and broke. He started walking to the zone where Jimin went. Anger is visible on his face. he is clenching and unclenching his jaws while gritting his teeth, and his nostrils are flaring while breathing heavily. His eyes are red, and moist tears are sticking to the corner of the eyes. Omega made him angry and restless; he was already suffering in the distance, and now Omega did it,

Jungkook just came out of the royal dining hall while following Jimin. He saw Omega walking through the corridor towards his chamber. It angered Alpha; how desperately Omega is trying to avoid him, how could Omega leave the dining hall in the middle without permission? How could Omega snatch the chance from him to see his face? It was not like he was breaking the conditions that Jimin had set for him by threatening him to kill himself. He was trying to see him trickly without harming his decesion, but Omega was offended by this unnecessarily; he shouldn't have tribulation about it. It's nothing but complete disrespect in the glory of an Emperor.

Jimin is walking towards his chamber; he badly wants to disappear from Alpha's sight. He is feeling hurt after hurting his alpha, and he badly want some alone time to console his crying heart. He is feeling so weak. If Alpha never brought some other Omega between them, he would never let his husband yearn for his love. He has immense love in his heart for him, but he can't let his guards down. He can't share love with someone else. It's better to give up on his romantic needs.

He was walking at speed when he realised Alpha was following him from behind. After seeing Jungkook following, he fastened his speed even more. He wants to avoid Alpha at any cost. when Jungkook noticed Omega fastening his speed and walking in tiny runs. He also started walking fast with his long legs. "STAY THERE, OMEGA DARE TO RUN AWAY." Jungkook spoke loudly from behind.

Jimin's heart throbbed in his chest with Alpha's dominant, angry voice. Unwantedly, he stopped at his place, like glued to it, but didn't turn back to face his husband. Jungkook came in speed towards him and stood behind him, bent his knees up to Jimin's heights, and buried his nose in Omega's clothed nape without touching or raising his veil. All the guards who were standing on their duty in this corridor turned their faces in an apposite direction and started leaving the place one by one because no one is allowed to witness Emperor and Queen Omega's closeness because Alpha never wants anyone to sexualize or imagine his Queen Omega in an erotic way, not even with him. But why he never ordered his guards to leave the corridor when he was making out with Ji-Yoo, why he never realised about his discriminatory behaviour between his two Omega's? Is Ji-Yoo's modesty doesn't matter to him? May be he never paid much attention to it, or may be he always use to lost himself competely in omega Ji-Yoo that he always forgets to order guards to leave the corridor whenever he used to have sex with her in the next chamber to Jimin. May be?

A cold shiver ran through Jimin's spine. Goosebumps rose on his skin with this closeness. After so many months, his nose is tasting Alpha's soothing scent in this closeness. He closed his eyes to feel the blissfulness of this moment. The tears that he was holding fell from his eyes while wetting his rosy cheeks and veil. Alpha inhaled deep breaths to suck Omega's intoxicating, mysterious, soothing scent; it helped him to calm his anger down. Jimin is not able to handle the proximity; it could birth desires in his heart that he could't fulfil, so he tried to leave the place. He just took his first step to leave the place but Alpha again spoke calmly. "Don't move, Omega. Stay like this for awhile. I am badly in need of this." Jungkook said, while burying his nose even more, that his hot breaths are hitting Jimin's nape and neck area, and it's creating a storm in Omega's heart encouraging him to break his own made rules. Omega's body started yearning for more badly, want Alpha's touch on it.