𝕬 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 AND SURPRISE!

To all the cuties who comment--

~BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE~

Thankyouuuuuu so much to every reader. When I started writing this, I never thought I would have 169k views (wink-wink at the number). I never promoted my story on Instagram through reels or anything, this was all you guys who decided to give my story a chance!

I am so fucking grateful to every one of you- for the vote, comment, and even the silent reader- hope you enjoyed the ride. The last chapter will be uploaded tonight. The final chapter of LUST TO LOVE. I hope I was able to convey what I wanted to. We have to bid goodbye to Kabir and Aisha now.

But all the other Oberois are waiting to welcome you-

PAIN TO LOVE

Akshat Oberoi x Riya Malhotra (Mafia killer & sunshiny girl)

HATE TO LOVE

Aarav Oberoi x Kavya Jain (Flirty Playboy & Girl who hates that type)

OBSESSION TO LOVE

Akshita Oberoi X Abhimaan Singh (Stalker one-sided & obsessive FMC)

Love them as much as you loved Kabir and Aisha. I will do my best in all of them!!

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR YOU

I love you guys so much, if possible, please tell me a cute moment of the novel or your thoughts about the whole novel, in the last chapter, and here's the thing, the top 5 comments I find the cutest, I will send them the PDF of the entire Kabir Oberoi book with the whole aesthetic and a bookish feeling, I did a lot of hard work preparing that, and what best use of it than being with the person who would cherish it the most!!!

So, do your best to COMMENTING in the last chapter. XOXO