Chapter 1 - The day they met

3rd person P.O.V:

"Tree! Wake up"

"Tree..... "

"Ughh"

Tree,who was sleeping,replies "what... " he mumbled "You need to wake up... It's like 8 Am" The person said "Just let me sleep for five more minutes Liy... " Tree said as he tried to sleep "C'mon, the others are waiting" Liy said as she tried waking Tree up "Fine.." Tree said as Liy grabbed his arm " Let's go"Liy said as she dragged Tree into the kitchen. "Hey Liy! Is Tree awake? " Bottle asked "Yep.. " Liy replied.

TIME SKIP

Tree puts on his shoes and ties it. "Hey Tree, where are you going? " Pen asks "Oh I'm just taking a walk" Tree replied "Okay.. "Tree stands up and leaves. He walks slowly while kicking rocks in his path. CRASH!
Tree jumps and looks around " What the fuck was that? " Tree looks at the forest "I guess I might explore where the sound came from... "

Tree enters the forest. Tree hears a voice "... Hello? " Tree said, waiting for the voice to reply.Tree continues looking for the sound until he saw a person on the floor, injured "Oh my... Are you okay? " Tree asks the person as he gets closer ".... " Tree checks the person's injuries.

I should bring him home Tree thought. Tree moved the persons hair out of their face "woah... " Tree looks at them, stunned. The persons starts to open their eyes. Tree notices this. "Ugh... " The person said. The person looks at Tree "... Wait... WHO ARE YOU? "The person shouts. " Calm down! I saw you injured, so I tried helping you.. " Tree explained. ".... " The person continues to look at Tree. ".... My name's Black Hole... " The person said "Nice to meet you Black Hole... My name's Tree.. " Tree said as he helped Black Hole stand up "Want me to bring you to my house? " Tree asked, waiting for a answer.

".... '

" Sure.. "

WORDS:312

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
A VERY SHORT ONE
SORRY