Chapter 4 - Sleepover 2

3rd person P.O.V

"Tree when's the pizza coming? " Marker asks Tree "8:00 pm-" The doorbell rings. Tree stands up and walks to the door and opens it. "Pizza delivery! "The delivery guy says. Tree pays the delivery guy and gets the pizza.

" Pizzas here! " Tree shouted as he put the pizza on the table. "Yayy! " Marker ran to the table and the others followed behind. They opened the pizza box and started eating. Tree stands up. "Guys.. Where's Black Hole?"
Tree questioned them "He's in your room... I think.. " Remote said with a mouth full of pizza in her mouth. "Thanks.. " Tree walks to his room and opens the door. "Black Hole, you okay? " Tree asked. Black Hole nods and Tree sits next to him. Tree looks at Black Hole's arm. "I'm gonna replace the bandages on your arm, be right back!" Tree said as he left the room.

Tree's P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. I grabbed the first aid kit and left. I opened the bedroom door went to Black Hole. "... Black Hole... Can you give me your arm?.. " I said akwardly. Black Hole puts his arm in front of me. I removed the bandages and put new ones on his arm. "Wanna join me and my friends? " I asked Black Hole. Black Hole shakes his head. Silence fills the room. I stand up and walked to the door. "You can join us... If you want to.. " I say and left the room. I walked to my friends. "Hey Tree! We left two pieces of pizza for you!" Bottle told me. I sat down on the couch. "Thanks.. " I grabbed one piece of pizza and bite it.

There's a film playing on the TV. I think it's called The Mitchells VS The machines? We continued watching the film. I check the time '11:48 PM' "I'm gonna sleep.. " I said as I stand up. "Me too.. " Lighting yawned. "But the film is not finished! " Marker exclaims. "Yeah! " Remote agrees. "You can still watch it.. Just lower the volume.. "I walked to my room and opened the door. " Tree.. " "Yes?.. " I replied looking at Black Hole. "You can sleep on your bed.. " Black Hole tells me. "... Why? " I questioned him. "I want to sleep on the mattress... " "Okay.... " I sit next to Black Hole. Realization hits me. I forgot that my friends are gonna borrow the mattress. "... How about you sleep next to me?.. " I asked him. "Why?..." He asks me. "My friends are borrowing the mattress... " I tell him. "Oh..... Okay... "Black Hole lays on the bed. I close the door and turn off the lights. I take my glasses off and put them on my sidetable. "Black Hole,can you move? " Black Hole moves. I lay next to him. "Goodnight BH.. "
"Goodnight Tree... "

The next day
Remote's P.O.V

I open my eyes to hear Marker and Lighting talking about something. "What are you guys talking about? " I say tiredly. Lighting gestures to come there so I go to them. I wonder what they're talking about. "So.. What are you guys doing? " I asked them. "Marker was gonna wake up Tree but we found Tree cuddling with Black Hole!"Lighting told me excitingly. I look inside Tree's bedroom. Oh my gosh, they are
cuddling! I pull out my phone and took a picture of them.

Tree's P.O.V

I wake up to sounds of giggling. I look at Black Hole. Wait... ARE WE CUDDLING!?
I sit up and look at my door. I saw Marker, Remote, and Lighting giggling. Remote takes a picture of us. They run off. I get off my bed and followed them quietly. I see Remote showing Fanny a picture. " I think Trees gonna be mad.. "Fanny said. I quietly go behind Remote, Marker, and Lighting's back. I take a look at the picture. It's a picture of me cuddling with Black Hole. " Uhm... Guys.. Look behind you.... " Fanny told them. The three slowly turns their heads towards me. "Hi Tree! " Lighting said. "Delete. The. Picture. Now." I told Remote. Remote looks at me and runs off. I chase her. I eventually catch her. "Aww, but I don't wanna delete it..." Remote said sadly. "... I'll do it then.. " I take the phone and delete the picture. I give the phone back and walk away. I walk to the kitchen to eat cereal. "I STILL HAVE IT. "I  hear Remote shouted from the other room.

Words:744